sharetrader

Quote Originally Posted by minimoke View Post
    Thats what herds do - they gather around.

Cows also have a Herd Leader, usually a strong calm cow. A cow that has earnt the respect of the herd. Where the Herd Leader goes, other cows tend to follow. The Herd Leader can often take the other cows, trustingly into unknown or new situations.

The advantage of being a Herd Leader is that you get first dibs at the trough. Which means first dibs on any goodies in the trough.

Now, if you are a herd producing delicious premium A2 milk you need extra minerals and salt in your diet. So the Herd Leader will take the herd to the trough

If there just happens to be a salt block in the trough The Herd Leader becomes the first licker and by proxy, the Herd Licker.

Where am I going with all this - just passing time telling a tale in the absence of any tales coming from ATM as the SP sinks and sinks and sinks till my Stop Loss gets hit
    Lets not get confused between Ms Herdlicker and a Herd Leader, there is a difference: a Herd Leader leads the rest of the herd to milk, Ms Herdlicker is milking us.

Following the momo

This is getting so sick I'm thinking my money might be better put into a residential rental investment.
    Things aren't that bad, maybe try holding cash first

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by waikare View Post
    Lets not get confused between Ms Herdlicker and a Herd Leader, there is a difference: a Herd Leader leads the rest of the herd to milk, Ms Herdlicker is milking us.
    Let's hope A2 doesn't end up being a budget subsidairy of Jetstar without wings.

Well another gloomy day. On holiday tomorrow so might have a look in the cupboard tonight for some Hard Liqueur.

Banned

Well another gloomy day. On holiday tomorrow so might have a look in the cupboard tonight for some Hard Liqueur.
    Well the Bolly Bands are starting to come together so despite the recent drop I'm looking for a breakout upwards at some point over the next while.

Quote Originally Posted by couta1 View Post
    Well the Bolly Bands are starting to come together so despite the recent drop I'm looking for a breakout upwards at some point over the next while.
    Falling wedge?

But the predicability of this stock beggers belief.

I'm hoping we have reached the low with 1.9m shares crossing at AUD$9.55 just before there close

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by mshierlaw View Post
    Falling wedge?

But the predicability of this stock beggers belief.
    Let's hope it is a falling wedge with tightening bolly bands or will the US delay the party?

Membaa

I'm hoping we have reached the low with 1.9m shares crossing at AUD$9.55 just before there close
    Someone thinks we're at the best price considering the circumstances and are bailing while the other side think we're at the low and buying.

You miggt think a holding of that size wouldn't bail unless they thought it was a dud. What do they know?

That's a lot of money putting their convictions on the line, both ways, it would be good to know who they are. Wishful thinking though unless an SSH follows shortly.

Still holding.

What are everyone's thoughts on 4month revenue figures from July18-Oct18?

My take is ~400m

From 2nd half fy18 results, 488m:
    235m for the four months July18-Oct 18 for ANZ (assuming constant 32%market share of IF by value, but not factoring in liquid milk share increases, figures aren't given),
    87m for China (5.6% share by value indicated in the Q1 19 update) and
    11m for US UK (assuming no growth from June18, not taking the store increases into account)
    which gives a figure of 333m for the four months July18-Oct18.

333m is assuming no growth in ANZ and US, UK from June18. However, we have seem across the ditch stock being sold out in supermarkets, etc . Assuming all inventory (64.1m end of June18) were sold, I get a figure for the four months July18-Oct18 of 397.1m.