sharetrader

Quote Originally Posted by allfromacell View Post
    You can almost always find a window to make a stocks performance look good or bad depending on your basis. When you zoom out it's clear to everyone this company has been one of the best performing in the history of the NZX.

Management continues executing their strategy in text book fashion and with lots future potential left I think it's wise to at least have a small portion of ones portfolio in this little piece of NZ history.
    The mind still boggles with Xero but yes that apart this has been a fantastic growth story and I am pleased to have enjoyed part of that and continue to have a modest exposure through a managed fund which has a large stake. I held the former CEO in high regard.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.”
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    Closed on ASX at A$14.61 or NZ$15.49.

Guess the shorters will be hoping that Ms Herdlicker will be selling down her shares soon!

But you have to ask - not a given that she will sell?

She sold 357,232 shares at average of $12.20 just 7 months ago = that's a cool $1.175m she left on the table, on today's closing price.

And to think that so many gave her grief over it, instead of thanking her at that time for the golden opportunity! Sp got down to $9.90 = 57% increase in 7 months!!!!!
    Closing price on 11/10/18 was $9.04c down $1.17c from $10.21 the day before. On the 12/10/18 the sp dropped down to $8.67c during the day but was only in the 8.60s and 8.70s for a very shot time, probably 10 or 15 minutes. By the end of the day sp was back up to $9.89c. So on the 12/10/18 the high for that day was $9.96, the low was $8.67c and closing price was $9.89c. I remember pulling my hair out thinking whether to buy or sell and did a bit of both. About 75% increase in 6 months.
    Last edited by see weed; 15-04-2019 at 10:56 PM.

Outside thinking.

Quote Originally Posted by Baa_Baa View Post
    Some people have trouble letting go, when FOMO moves to DIMO (damn, I missed out). Buy the breakout today!

There's few if any growth stories like this one, I'm so glad to have had the nuts and ready$ to capitalise on the CEO and other insiders selldown recently, much and all as it was annoying at the time, now so far ahead after only a few months it would take armageddon to turn this red in my portfolio. And that ain't happening as far as I can tell, but if it did I'd be long gone based on my chart signals. Nothing to fear but fear itself.
    Well said Baa Baa..... a company like ATM is a 'one in a million' and well worth holding,,,and holding. Financially it has changed my life, and in addition it has saved my tummy from IBS. What's not to like!

Like you I'm riding and enjoying and am 'well positioned' to exit/phase down if the news or TA starts going bad. But not yet!!

Never forget — A2 won’t become the next Danone in a day

Keep the faith ....remember this when A2 goes over 100 bucks
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Advanced Member

Sold a few bought last week on open. Bit of manipulation going on at open. Was at head of the queue to open at 15.45, but opened at 15.41 and a couple of seconds later back to 15.45. Suppose I shouldn't complain, made a bit over 4k.

Quote Originally Posted by see weed View Post
    Sold a few bought last week on open. Bit of manipulation going on at open. Was at head of the queue to open at 15.45, but opened at 15.41 and a couple of seconds later back to 15.45. Suppose I shouldn't complain, made a bit over 4k.
    Certainly seems to be building again nicely. Not a bad idea to take the profits when you can - but selling on upwards momentum a bit tricky. ATM currently at $15.62.

I've taken some paper profit off the table today and currently trying to place it else where

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by minimoke View Post
    Certainly seems to be building again nicely. Not a bad idea to take the profits when you can - but selling on upwards momentum a bit tricky. ATM currently at $15.62.

I've taken some paper profit off the table today and currently trying to place it else where
    I didn't expect such a substantial rise so left quite a bit on the table yesterday but I don't worry about getting the top as profit is profit at the end of the day.PS-I don't try and mount horses that have bolted but rather wait for them to head back towards the stable before I remount.Lol

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    Never forget — A2 won’t become the next Danone in a day

Keep the faith ....remember this when A2 goes over 100 bucks
    One institutional investor/shareholder's view : ".... We echo the same thing about the quality of the company. The market share is still accelerating, going very nicely in China. They're up to 10,000 stores I think over in the US.
    If they can sustain this sort of runway of growth, I think there's consensus earnings upgrades to come. The PE is quite high at the moment, but I think there's still a bit of runway for this business."

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by couta1 View Post
    I didn't expect such a substantial rise so left quite a bit on the table yesterday but I don't worry about getting the top as profit is profit at the end of the day.PS-I don't try and mount horses that have bolted but rather wait for them to head back towards the stable before I remount.Lol
    In the same boat, but might jump back on a bit before it reaches the stable in case they get spooked again and bolt off to winning post 16.

Guru

$14.80, up 0.19 in Oz already.