sharetrader

Quote Originally Posted by see weed View Post
    Don't know. The directors and CEO better do something positive before the next AGM or we might vote them out of a job. I nominate Beagle for next CEO and Muppett, bull and Baa Baa as Directors. ps Better add couta and winner to those positions also.
    Can't be beagle he did a jayne and sold out last week!

Quote Originally Posted by steveb View Post
    If I was on the Board I would initiate a coup and get rid of David Hearn.

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by steveb View Post
    I think he might still have a few, anyway we could offer him some performance shares.

I'm now wondering if I should sell and buy me some cryptocurrencies - they are looking more stable and reliable.

gold would be the way to go especially with the exchange rate.I must admit I do have some NTL shares!

Quote Originally Posted by minimoke View Post
    I'm now wondering if I should sell and buy me some cryptocurrencies - they are looking more stable and reliable.
    bitcoin is way less volitile now than a2 .. maybe they all moved into a2 those crazed traders who love volitilty lol
    one step ahead of the herd

Can the incompetent Jacinda Ardern help?
    See wants to interfere with petrol at the pump price, maybe she can sort out the ridiculous price a2 milk is.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Muppett View Post
    Can the incompetent Jacinda Ardern help?
    See wants to interfere with petrol at the pump price, maybe she can sort out the ridiculous price a2 milk is.
    On a horrid day like this don't get me started on Taxcinda, she raves on about how the price is hurting the public and sets up another enquiry group, if she really wants to help people immediately just remove some of that Troughing excise tax, it ain't rocket science dear.

Quote Originally Posted by couta1 View Post
    On a horrid day like this don't get me started on Taxcinda, she raves on about how the price is hurting the public and sets up another enquiry group, if she really wants to help people immediately just remove some of that Troughing excise tax, it ain't rocket science dear.
    so a few more people can live in cars?? she's right - the oil and petrol companies are the ones that are troughing.. and excise tax should be 3x what it currently is for fossil fuels. (sorry to divert the conversation, but you started it..) and don't make it worse by patronising her either. It's 2018 dear boy.

Meanwhile, A2M falls off the cliff.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by gbogo View Post
    so a few more people can live in cars?? she's right - the oil and petrol companies are the ones that are troughing.. and excise tax should be 3x what it currently is for fossil fuels. (sorry to divert the conversation, but you started it..) and don't make it worse by patronising her either. It's 2018 dear boy.

Meanwhile, A2M falls off the cliff.
    We will agree to disagree and this is a Nation of free speech by the way and i hate all the PC crap. PS-The market is falling off a cliff not just A2.
    Last edited by couta1; 09-10-2018 at 05:27 PM.