sharetrader

Quote Originally Posted by BigBob View Post
    Yeah, she's clearly responsible for the US/China trade wars, the FED's interest rate increases and last week's sell off in global shares. She's probably also got a hand in Brexit, so how dares she talk about being focused on driving excellent outcomes for the company and shareholders....
    Think of it like this.......... we now know that the stock is not worth more than $12.20.

Quote Originally Posted by Muppett View Post
    Think of it like this.......... we now know that the stock is not worth more than $12.20.

It's a tough one to value that's for sure... A2 now reckon they have 5.6% of a $25B dollar pie that's growing YoY. Not only is the pie getting larger but so is their slice (10% bigger slice in the past 3 months alone).

5.6% of 25B is 1.4B in sales from infant formula alone with lots more growth to come. A2 hope to achieve a 10% market share in china not to mention all the other markets they're expanding into. The market may not currently value the stock at more than $12.20 but I certainly do.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    Jayne had finished with Jethead and was with Qantas. When she left she was CEO Qantas Loyalty and Digital Ventures ....and in some quarters was touted as the next CEO of Qantas
    Jetstar fully owned by Qantas.

Quote Originally Posted by allfromacell View Post
    It's a tough one to value that's for sure... A2 now reckon they have 5.6% of a $25B dollar pie that's growing YoY. Not only is the pie getting larger but so is their slice (10% bigger slice in the past 3 months alone).

5.6% of 25B is 1.4B in sales from infant formula alone with lots more growth to come. A2 hope to achieve a 10% market share in china not to mention all the other markets they're expanding into. The market may not currently value the stock at more than $12.20 but I certainly do.
    I have not checked your figures, I'm sure they are right. Where these in the last couple of presentations?
    What do you currently value the stock at?

I have not checked your figures, I'm sure they are right. Where these in the last couple of presentations?

The market share numbers are in the presentation on page 26 however the actual size of the market being worth $25B I've not seen much data on to be honest. It's just what I've seen thrown around so don't take it as gospel. If anyone has any source for the size of the market I would be interested in reading it. $1.4B in sales in just the high margin Chinese IF market so quickly does seem a little too good to be true.

I can't give you a dollar amount in what I value it, I have no idea. All I know is definitely more than $12.20.

Quote Originally Posted by 777 View Post
    Jetstar fully owned by Qantas.
    I know that, not that stupid ......just correcting that wish of somebody who thought it better if they had let her finish her contract with Jethead ....she already had and had started a new job in Joyce’s leadership shuffle
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Those figures not quite right.

25B is estimate of global infant formula sales, give or take. The 5.6% share is what A2 claim they have in the Chinese market, not globally. For instance, they claim to have 32% share in Australia, but nothing in USA as sales there are mostly of liquid milk. Not sure what share of global sales of infant formula A2 currently has though, would be interesting to know. I doubt more than 2%.

According to Sharechat analyst's predict $1.25B in sales to June, not 1.4B, and certainly not as it stands now.
    Last edited by Ghost Monkey; 17-10-2018 at 04:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    I know that, not that stupid ......just correcting that wish of somebody who thought it better if they had let her finish her contract with Jethead ....she already had and had started a new job in Joyce’s leadership shuffle
    Joyce is / was not stupid.

In the Annual Report they say China and Other Asia sales were $233.6m and mentioned this 5.1% IF market share (up from 2.8% a year earlier.

Allfromacell — Work something out from this but $25 billion doesn’t seem to come into it.

Interested to see what you come up with .....and it’s probably not $12.20
    Last edited by winner69; 17-10-2018 at 05:34 PM.
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Outside thinking.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghost Monkey View Post
    Those figures not quite right.

25B is estimate of global infant formula sales, give or take.
    Beg to differ, I've seen estimates of the Chinese market alone at $US 20 billion. ATM's 5.6% of that = approx $US 1.1 billion sales out of China alone.

Thing is, at the end of the day, China estimates are just that - estimates.

Seems ATM is well on the way to $1.2 to $1.3 billion TOTAL sales in FY19, but DYOR (I'm a tab biased.)