sharetrader
    Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by allfromacell View Post
    Attachment 10474

Look at Nestle's desperate marketing lol.
    Notice how Nestle's advertising is trying to overshadow a2's shelf. Correct me if I am wrong, but did Nestle's forget to mention the a1 content of their a2 product.

Outside thinking.

Quote Originally Posted by see weed View Post
    Notice how Nestle's advertising is trying to overshadow a2's shelf. Correct me if I am wrong, but did Nestle's forget to mention the a1 content of their a2 product.
    I think you will find that Nestle have an only A2 product to try and rival ATM.

Quote Originally Posted by minimoke View Post
    now at aud $14.16 or $15.00 nz equivalent. Just a few moments before this roles onto NZX

Edit. And there we have it: $15.00. Back to all time high. Lets keep the momentum going!
    And notice that the shorts actually started increasing again after the short coverings (or rather, losses taken) - 7m more shares shorted!

BURN, baby, BURN!

Dont mind saying its a very good feeling to have a share in my portfolio hitting all time highs. A bit of a rarity! Long may it go on - but as per ATM usual I expecting a fall back.

Outside thinking.

Yee ha.....and over $15 it goes!

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Left field View Post
    Yee ha.....and over $15 it goes!
    Whoop whoop!

I remember this at $14.62 way back in February 2018 so considering it pays no dividends its about time it made a clean break to a fresh high. No doubt Ms Herdlicker will be pleased at the prospect of getting more for her next sell-down.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    And notice that the shorts actually started increasing again after the short coverings (or rather, losses taken) - 7m more shares shorted!

BURN, baby, BURN!
    When will they ever learn ,When will they ever learn, trade it dont short it.Lol

Advanced Member

Geez those shorters will be weeping. It looks like a huge increase in Australia

Outside thinking.

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    I remember this at $14.62 way back in February 2018 so considering it pays no dividends its about time it made a clean break to a fresh high. No doubt Ms Herdlicker will be pleased at the prospect of getting more for her next sell-down.
    Time to move on Beagle. Congrats to holders.