sharetrader
    Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by see weed View Post
    Yes, maybe 12.20 now.
    I should say 12.30 now. Beags, I am glad I didn't sell off too much when Herdlicker was up to her hijinks. Am still gaining a bit over 7k every time it goes up 10c.

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    If you have a look at the shorting chart, it shows that shorters have mainly lost money on ATM.

Point of maximum pain is going to be coming up soon - when ATM breaches the $13.00 level.

Fully expect the shorters to panic cover then and push the sp back up to previous high.
    It is looking wonderful for the longterm holder if it gets to $14+ per share I might look at down sizing a little to other shares which are standing still or going backward. Ie OCA and HGH

Guru

What would be nice would be an unscheduled positive update, to increase that burn! Mmmmmmmmmmm.

Otherwise, looks like we have to wait patiently until approx. 21/2 for the HY result/update......

I started buying when Jayne started selling her shares. I am looking forward when she or her team start selling again!

Yes, maybe 12.20 now.
    yes still waiting to see what happens , dont buck the trend as thet say
    one step ahead of the herd

I should say 12.30 now. Beags, I am glad I didn't sell off too much when Herdlicker was up to her hijinks. Am still gaining a bit over 7k every time it goes up 10c.
    For the listening pleasure of the shorters as they contemplate when to cover.

https://www.youtube.com/results?sear...=disco+inferno

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    A very long time. Does it go off after more than 6 months out of the fridge ?.
    Bwahahaha. You think I might have experience of having a bottle of grog sitting six months in my fridge. Nothing is known to survive beyond a week.

(SML nicely back on the rise! Go on, think positive and celebrate)

Advanced Member

That put an even bigger smile on my face, and got up and did the boogy while it was playing .

Quote Originally Posted by minimoke View Post
    Bwahahaha. You think I might have experience of having a bottle of grog sitting six months in my fridge. Nothing is known to survive beyond a week.

(SML nicely back on the rise! Go on, think positive and celebrate)
    LOL...adding weight got the better of me and I stopped drinking Canterbury Cream but not other things
    Might have a wee drink this weekend to celebrate SML cracking $10 again, (almost inevitable if it hasn't happened by Friday)
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Guru

I prefer:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=It7107ELQvY