sharetrader

Seems hurricane florence's impact isn't as bad as expected, few of my east coast pals even bought extra groceries to hunker down which wasn't needed in the end, business as usual I guess. Nice little 2% intraday swing from open.

Accumulate .. ...... Valuation $14.60 they say ...... let's see who agrees with latest recommendation

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Southern_Belle View Post
    Accumulate .. ...... Valuation $14.60 they say ...... let's see who agrees with latest recommendation
    Which organisation came up with that valuation

Morning Star. I don't know how much weight I should place on their valuation. I think 50/50.

Quote Originally Posted by dragonz View Post
    Hi I just brought some from our local countdown on Waiheke Island so this should be readily available on the north shore. Here is a link. Is this the right stuff? https://shop.countdown.co.nz/shop/pr...String=a2+milk
    Thanks dragonz, yes, that is indeed the right stuff. I had read that a2's contract with Fresha Valley was to expire in 2017, but it must've been renewed. I used the 'suburb search' function on the website that you provided, and discovered that Browns Bay Countdown has the Fresha Valley brand of a2. I have also recently been informed that Anchor (owned by Fonterra), is marketing a2 fresh milk in New Zealand as well. Thanks again for the link
    Last edited by blundoon; 20-09-2018 at 02:31 PM.

Outside thinking.

Quote Originally Posted by blundoon View Post
    Thanks dragonz, yes, that is indeed the right stuff. I had read that a2's contract with Fresha Valley was to expire in 2017, but it must've been renewed. I used the 'suburb search' function on the website that you provided, and discovered that Browns Bay Countdown has the Fresha Valley brand of a2. I have also been recently informed that Anchor (owned by Fonterra), is marketing a2 fresh milk in New Zealand as well. Thanks again for the link
    I'm puzzled by the NZ marketing of A2. Is it ATM's strategy to allow the Fresha Valley range to compete (at lower prices) through Countdown etc while Anchor sells at a higher price in New Worlds?

Or are Fresha Valley now operating outside of any arrangement with A2 (as their non ATM A2 logo label seems to imply.) Bit Micky mouse IMHO and needs to be sorted/clarrified.

Left field it was my understNding Fonterra have exclusive supply to China and NZ and Aus. Maybe its just the last stock of Fresha Valley coming through?

Stick to the strategy

Just checked my fridge and it is Fresha Valley. However I am not in the North island nor buying from Countdown. Have not yet seen any Fonterra A2 fresh milk yet.

very strange when you think about it.

not really, with the case study from Countdown above, I would say there is a bigger margin from Fresha Valley, than Fonterra
    Stick to the strategy