sharetrader
    Banned

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    That Glass guy has been a downer on A2 for a while now ......wonder how Harbour view the sell down ....they probably think it’s just water off a ducks back and a non-event

Jeez that Jayne going to get another $5m plus one day (and then even more rights next year) .....hurdle is a non event.

Maybe A2 remuneration packages is what punters should be enraged about.
    That Herd Licker woman is going to cost me some serious profit loss this coming week, I'd be pleasantly surprised if that doesn't occur.

"The sale of the above mentioned OrdinaryShares has been made by Ms Hrdlicka inorder to: (i) fund the tax obligations relatingto the recent automatic exercise of timebasedrights; and (ii) fund commitmentsmade by Ms Hrdlicka prior to her taking upemployment with the Company".

What part of this announcement do (some) people not understand? All of it I would suggest. Our new CEO was on a FY17 salary package of A$8.1M with Qantas/Jetstar, and took a significant haircut to move to a2. During her tenure with Qantas she had made "commitments" based on expected income that still needed to be funded after leaving. End of story. Btw; she has stated that her family have been drinking a2 milk for years - she's a believer!

It never ceases to amaze me that some retail investors are actually influenced by the analysts - who may have their own vested interests - shorting a stock for example. I put them in the same category as the ratings agencies Standard & Poors, Moodies, and Fitch who completely failed the market with regards to the GFC.

As for Motley Fool: "concerns that it's growth could be challenged due to a maturing Chinese infant formula market"?! I believe that with the reversal of the '1 child' policy, and a growing middle class - currently the same size as the whole US population, the IF market is going to expand significantly. Another factor is that apparently many Chinese women are not big fans of breast feeding their babies. Analysts. Pffft!

Last edited by blundoon; 24-09-2018 at 02:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by couta1 View Post
    That Herd Licker woman is going to cost me some serious profit loss this coming week, I'd be pleasantly surprised if that doesn't occur.
    Only if you planned to sell this week. Remember - unless you are a trader/ shorter, this is a long term play. Focus on next week. (unless you have some cash rattling around - in which case it could be a great time to top up.)

In a years time we will wonder what the fuss was about.

Quote Originally Posted by minimoke View Post
    Only if you planned to sell this week. Remember - unless you are a trader/ shorter, this is a long term play. Focus on next week. (unless you have some cash rattling around - in which case it could be a great time to top up.)

In a years time we will wonder what the fuss was about.
    Some people, (probably in an attempt for pecuniary gain as they are short) are trying to make a mountain out of a molehill. This will all blow over by mid this afternoon...remember you read it from me first
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

the real price action will happen on the asx , looking at the attention this stock has had on social media over the weekend overseas is huge. one point i have noted is there is a lot more negative comments now than there used to be say a year ago on these boards.
    one step ahead of the herd

Quote Originally Posted by bull.... View Post
    the real price action will happen on the asx , looking at the attention this stock has had on social media over the weekend overseas is huge. one point i have noted is there is a lot more negative comments now than there used to be say a year ago on these boards.
    Human nature mate ....when punters aren’t winning (or even losing money) they get grumpy and blame everything under the sun except their own judgement
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by blundoon View Post
    "The sale of the above mentioned OrdinaryShares has been made by Ms Hrdlicka inorder to: (i) fund the tax obligations relatingto the recent automatic exercise of timebasedrights; and (ii) fund commitmentsmade by Ms Hrdlicka prior to her taking upemployment with the Company".

What part of this announcement do (some) people not understand? All of it I would suggest. Our new CEO was on a FY17 salary package of A$8.1M with Qantas/Jetstar, and took a significant haircut to move to a2. During her tenure with Qantas she had made "commitments" based on expected income that still needed to be funded after leaving. End of story. Btw; she has stated that her family have been drinking a2 milk for years - she's a believer!

It never ceases to amaze me that some retail investors are actually influenced by the analysts - who may have their own vested interests - shorting a stock for example. I put them in the same category as the ratings agencies Standard & Poors, Moodies, and Fitch who completely failed the market with regards to the GFC crisis.

As for Motley Fool: "concerns that it's growth could be challenged due to a maturing Chinese infant formula market"?! I believe that with the reversal of the '1 child' policy, and a growing middle class - currently the same size as the whole US population, the IF market is going to expand significantly. Another factor is that apparently many Chinese women are not big fans of breast feeding their babies. Analysts. Pffft!

So how successful was she with Jetstar while she was there?

Quote Originally Posted by couta1 View Post
    That is sexist and quite disrespectful.

Quote Originally Posted by blundoon View Post

It never ceases to amaze me that some retail investors are actually influenced by the analysts - who may have their own vested interests - shorting a stock for example. I put them in the same category as the ratings agencies Standard & Poors, Moodies, and Fitch who completely failed the market with regards to the GFC crisis.

you amaze me too. falling in love with analysts on the other side of the fence
    one step ahead of the herd

Quote Originally Posted by davflaws View Post
    That is sexist and quite disrespectful.
    Dont fret, Herds were one of the first to embrace Diversity and anyone can lick them. Male, Female, LGBTQIF, Any race - usually just depends on who gets in first.