sharetrader

Quote Originally Posted by Sideshow Bob View Post
    Maybe she has felt so bad this morning after her daily dose of Sharetrader.co.nz, she bought them all back at 5% cheaper...……??
    Na. The Chairman is as much to blame.
    He wont be around much longer.
    Jayne is counting her money while buying more lipstick for all the BS she is soon going to come out with.

Quote Originally Posted by Muppett View Post
    Jayne is counting her money while buying more lipstick for all the BS she is soon going to come out with.
    Hopefully its not going to be applied onto a pig

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Muppett View Post
    Na. The Chairman is as much to blame.
    He wont be around much longer..
    Lipstick to cover up all those snout abrasions from having an over vigorous workout in the trough over a two day period.

Quote Originally Posted by RupertBear View Post
    I find it hard to follow your logic that making fun of a persons name makes their comment sexist And I am someone that doesnt take kindly to sexist comments.
    "Herd Licker" isn't sexist. "That Herd Licker woman" is. And since I am about to follow Beagle's advice and have a cuppa and a lie down, "Drek Head" isn't sexist. "That Drek Head man" is.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by davflaws View Post
    "Herd Licker" isn't sexist. "That Herd Licker woman" is. And since I am about to follow Beagle's advice and have a cuppa and a lie down, "Drek Head" isn't sexist. "That Drek Head man" is.
    HaHa let's get all PC and Nanny state then and say "That Herd Licker person".Lol.
    Last edited by couta1; 24-09-2018 at 01:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by couta1 View Post
    Lipstick to cover up all those snout abrasions from having an over vigorous workout in the trough over a two day period.
    OMG cracked me up
    I think it shows she was smart in her negotiations to get the shares and I only hope she applies the smartness to the benefit of the company and shareholders. Unfortunately now she is less incentivised to do so.
    However I am disappointed that she considers it not to be an attractive place to be invested , anyone with conviction should borrow or finance the holding if they had strong belief.

Not a holder but keeping an eye on things
    Last edited by peat; 24-09-2018 at 01:58 PM. Reason: too many howevers
    For clarity, nothing I say is advice....

Quote Originally Posted by couta1 View Post
    HaHa let's get all PC and Nanny state then and say "That Herd Licker person".Lol.
    That is a very herdest statement. Not all animal in herds are lickers. Cows do. Elephants dont. Please refrain from making anti-herd generalisations - it will only get you in trouble.

Guru

Herd licker woman is stating a fact. I believe the CEO is a woman. If he was a limp wristed man for example, then calling him a Herd Licker woman might be sexist in my book, but stating a fact (the CEO is a woman) is not sexist. Anyway lie down and have a cup of tea. I have and it was great

They say a week is a long time in politics. A couple of days must be an eternity for a share selling CEO. The "blue eyed boy" (oops I mean "eyed person" - or is that offensive to non-sighted people?) one moment, vilified villain the next.

Aspiring to be an Awesome Bear

I dont see either as sexist to be honest. But we all see things from different perspectives so we may need to agree to differ on this one.