sharetrader
Page 737 of 2376 FirstFirst ... 23763768772773373473573673773873974074174778783712371737 ... LastLast
Results 7,361 to 7,370 of 23755

Probably a dumb question but where is A2 Milk stocked in New Zealand? I actually want some but have been unable to find in any supermarket. There's Fresha Valley A2 but looks like that is a different company?

Quote Originally Posted by JeremyALD View Post
    Probably a dumb question but where is A2 Milk stocked in New Zealand? I actually want some but have been unable to find in any supermarket. There's Fresha Valley A2 but looks like that is a different company?
    Fresha valley is A2,and its only stocked in countdown as far as I know,I have never seen it and would buy if I could get it. I don't shop at countdown so may go have a look.
    It does seem unusual that the company originates from here but hasn't penetrated the market in any form.
    Last edited by kizame; 01-01-2018 at 09:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by kizame View Post
    Fresha valley is A2,and its only stocked in countdown as far as I know,I have never seen it and would buy if I could get it. I don't shop at countdown so may go have a look.
    It does seem unusual that the company originates from here but hasn't penetrated the market in any form.
    The branding and packaging is very poor on Fresha Valley milk. It dosent state anything about health benefits and has a small amount of A1 in it. A 2L is $4.90 so not really expensive. Are you sure this is the a2 milk company? I can't find anything on their website saying it's the a2 milk company or that their is a relationship. Personally I wouldn't buy the milk and it doesn't look or seem like a2.

edit: I just found out Fresha Milk is licensed by the a2 milk company to sell into New Zealand. So they pay a fee or commission to a2 but are not at all owned by a2 milk. i still find it bizarre that a 6 billion company that started in ANZ dosent even sell direct into its own market.
    Last edited by JeremyALD; 01-01-2018 at 10:51 PM.

The branding and packaging is very poor on Fresha Valley milk. It dosent state anything about health benefits and has a small amount of A1 in it. A 2L is $4.90 so not really expensive. Are you sure this is the a2 milk company? I can't find anything on their website saying it's the a2 milk company or that their is a relationship. Personally I wouldn't buy the milk and it doesn't look or seem like a2.

edit: I just found out Fresha Milk is licensed by the a2 milk company to sell into New Zealand. So they pay a fee or commission to a2 but are not at all owned by a2 milk. i still find it bizarre that a 6 billion company that started in ANZ dosent even sell direct into its own market.
    Any raw milk they turn into formula will sell... so why would they move anything away from the mega margin powders to lower margin wet milk into a tiny market...

Consumers in China deserve our undivided attention.
    Last edited by hardt; 02-01-2018 at 07:15 AM.

Advanced Member

Pak n Save Royal Oak sells a2 milk for the last month or so. And most Countdowns.

Share price off to a good start on the ASX
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

We're such a backwater shutting down the markets for so long over the holidays.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    We're such a backwater shutting down the markets for so long over the holidays.
    It is a public holiday here. Not so in Australia.

https://www.officeholidays.com/count...alia/index.php

And the US tomorrow or their Tuesday.

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by 777 View Post
    It is a public holiday here. Not so in Australia.

https://www.officeholidays.com/count...alia/index.php
    We have way too many holidays in New Zealand in comparison to the rest of the world. Kiwis take off roughly 7 weeks off per year including special leave. There was even talk about giving kiwi workers more. Have to feel sorry for employers who take off roughly 2-3 weeks off per year I read somewhere.