sharetrader

Quote Originally Posted by minimoke View Post
    I'm not a big fan of these off-shore "hybrid" AGM's. How can I get my cup of tea and scones which I always consider to be part of my Special Dividend? Christchurch trumps Melbourne any day of the week.
    What exactly is a hybrid AGM?
    Can shareholders attend?
    The AGM is set for 20 Novemeber in Melbourne, time and venue still to be confirmed.
    TJ probably factored in her share sell off with the notice to announce the AGM.
    Last edited by Muppett; 25-09-2018 at 09:41 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by nizzy View Post
    good heavens, the CEO selling her sign-on share allocation is a hiccup, nothing more. The big elephant is the forthcoming change in Chinese Regs targetting Daigou and E-commerce selling channels. Is a risk to ATM given such a large % of IF sales are thru Aust based Daigou. Ref last week Craigs update on ATM where they downgraded from a buy to hold. Over reliance on the grey channel has always always worried the smart money about China IF trade.
    You "conveniently overlooked mentioning Craigs valuation of $13.50
    Last edited by Beagle; 25-09-2018 at 09:46 AM.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    You "conveniently overlooked mentioning Craigs valuation of $13.50
    I thought you threw such reports in the rubbish ...like the SML (I think) one the other day
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

See Blackkrock now holds a little over 5%. At least someone has faith.

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    I thought you threw such reports in the rubbish ...like the SML (I think) one the other day
    That was from Macquarie private wealth...take their consistently bearish view on SML with a grain of salt.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

probably not happy though they brought a s..t load on the 21st
    one step ahead of the herd

Quote Originally Posted by bull.... View Post
    probably not happy though they brought a s..t load on the 21st
    21st was index rebalancing day, right? BlackRock probably don't care either way, just goes into their passive index funds.

Never understand the point of these posts. A company by definition has shareholders at any given time, even if it goes to zero.

Secondly, Blackrock are predominantly an index or passive provider, and are completely insensitive to price or valuation of a stock. They just buy mechanically.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    Who's the dog gnawing on bones now lol...you'll have to change your user handle name to some type of dog if you keep this up P.S. The cutest dog name is already taken but Terrier is pretty cute.

Thanks Bull but my glasses and eyes are working just fine, you don't need the super duper shouty sized font. We all know you're short but its getting more than a little repetitive.
    Just took a leaf out of the Chronicles of Heartland and decided to go all dog like a certain Beagle did a while back.

oversight. Mystifies me why broker would downgrade but keep valuation well above current price. Illogical or lazy.
    Disc: hold ATM and positive, excellent execution to date plus a good dose of luck. Over reliance on daigou channel flashes red as critical risk. Which ATM mgmt will be very aware of.