sharetrader
Page 948 of 2376 FirstFirst ... 448848898938944945946947948949950951952958998104814481948 ... LastLast
Results 9,471 to 9,480 of 23754

nothings changed and there were no surprises... good result as per normal.

The theory that A2 will always land at the top of their guidance remains in tact and Analysts sales expectations were beaten.

They were effectively (not literally) given a few months to selldown all the old label product in China and can only introduce new label to the shelves from a certain date, there is no real option to simultaneously sell both labels on the shelves in the 9,100 Chinese Mother and Baby Stores that stock A2 IF. old labels do not meet new regulation requirements and there is a small window where both the new and old label can co-exist on shelves... but if you decide to sell both you risk selling new labels instead of old possibly leaving many millions of worthless inventory on hand.

a2 Platinum is now stocked in over 9,000 Mother & Baby stores in China (was 6,700 at 1H18 result).

Disc: own a lot of A2 and not selling anytime soon.
    My partner is half Chinese with parents in China and sister ( a daigou ) in Australia
    All of whom are heavily invested in A2M.
    Last edited by hardt; 13-07-2018 at 11:51 AM.

lets hammertime it
    one step ahead of the herd

Could easily fall another 5-10%, next support around A$9.50. I expect some funds to start trimming weights in this. I better start raising some funds to buy the next dip.

Outside thinking.

Quote Originally Posted by bull.... View Post
    lets hammertime it
    Why not, specially if you are shorting or looking to add more to your portfolio at lower prices. (Lots of Bot manipulation today to support you.)

Meanwhile this article provides another viewpoint. GLH I'm signing off to take a well earned holiday.

(Disc - Holding, but now 'freehold' )

Quote Originally Posted by Left field View Post
    Why not, specially if you are shorting or looking to add more to your portfolio at lower prices. (Lots of Bot manipulation today to support you.)

Meanwhile this article provides another viewpoint. GLH I'm signing off to take a well earned holiday.

(Disc - Holding, but now 'freehold' )
    Average analyst forecast sales for FY19 is $1.238m so if they can do the $1.4b that Craigs are estimating we're going to have a very good year ahead as other brokers upgrade. Happy holiday
    http://www.4-traders.com/A2-MILK-COM...22/financials/
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Banned

Another run of the mill day with a 44c spread, so erractic yet so consistent.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    Average analyst forecast sales for FY19 is $1.238m so if they can do the $1.4b that Craigs are estimating we're going to have a very good year ahead as other brokers upgrade. Happy holiday
    http://www.4-traders.com/A2-MILK-COM...22/financials/
    All good excepting their average target price is a shabby $10.80NZ, they need to add $5 to that to be taken seriously.

Advanced Member

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Ggcc View Post
    Thanks for sharing and a bloody good read!

I love the line "if there was a nuclear apocalypse then only 2 things would survive - cockroaches and the A2 milk company!"

GS Latest TP NZ$13.30