sharetrader

Quote Originally Posted by Gunner View Post
    Getting exciting isnt it? Represents a good buy now but Im going to wait until end of next week to pull the trigger.
    Indeed. If it's going to replicate what it's done the last couple of years, you wouldn't be wanting to sit on the sideline for too much longer...but then this year is quite different init. I'll also add a few more next week if it drops another 50c or so. Cautious about get in too deep with this one though...I have a feeling the big growth may be a thing of the past and the current downturn is just bringing the PE more in line with that reality. Another month or so should be telling...if we don't see a good uptick in SP this side of Xmas, expect to see the current strong believers start to soften their resolve and begin to offload.
    Last edited by Cyclical; 30-10-2020 at 04:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclical View Post
    ...I have a feeling the big growth may be a thing of the past and the current downturn is just bringing the PE more in line with that reality....
    We just need Muppet to get out there and buy more A2 milk . It gets harder to sustain growth as you get bigger, other than that and the temporary effect of COVID, has anything fundamentally changed? I don't think so.

$13 dollars next support i reckon. short interest is on the rise again
    one step ahead of the herd

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclical View Post
    Indeed. If it's going to replicate what it's done the last couple of years, you wouldn't be wanting to sit on the sideline for too much longer...but then this year is quite different init. I'll also add a few more next week if it drops another 50c or so. Cautious about get in too deep with this one though...I have a feeling the big growth may be a thing of the past and the current downturn is just bringing the PE more in line with that reality. Another month or so should be telling...if we don't see a good uptick in SP this side of Xmas, expect to see the current strong believers start to soften their resolve and begin to offload.
    I wouldnt consider off loading any until I see where things are at in 1-2 yrs time and I suspect most of the other top 152 holders that hold 87% of the stock would view things the same way, in fact I wouldn't be surprised if the stock hasn't become more concentrated during this current drop. The other 13% which includes shorters are in a delusion if they think they can hold the price down over that time frame I believe, the 13% are being allowed to pull the price down even though they think they are in control, any of the really big holders could put a stop to it anytime they wanted but they don't, they want to accumulate.
    Last edited by couta1; 30-10-2020 at 04:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by couta1 View Post
    I wouldnt consider off loading any until I see where things are at in 1-2 yrs time and I suspect most of the other top 152 holders that hold 87% of the stock would view things the same way, in fact I wouldn't be surprised if the stock hasn't become more concentrated during this current drop. The other 13% which includes shorters are in a delusion if they think they can hold the price down over that time frame I believe.
    Yes, it depends on your timeframe. Long-term holders are not going to be phased by movements down in share price except as an opportunity to buy. Short termers are best to stay out until an up trend is re-established. Time will tell whether the growth story is shot. Even if it is, and I doubt it, the downside is not that great from here, compared to say losing an arm. Bought some more today.

Outside thinking.

Quote Originally Posted by Biscuit View Post
    Yes, it depends on your timeframe. Long-term holders are not going to be phased by movements down in share price except as an opportunity to buy. Short termers are best to stay out until an up trend is re-established. Time will tell whether the growth story is shot. Even if it is, and I doubt it, the downside is not that great from here, compared to say losing an arm. Bought some more today.
    Brings back memories of the tree shaking that shook many small holders out of XRO as it dropped from $40 to $14

As Couta notes, the institutions are buying ATM and now hold 87%, as weak hands sell....best to think longer term (like the institutions) 'cos ATM will soon be heading north to $100 (just like XRO!!)
    Last edited by Leftfield; 30-10-2020 at 05:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Muppett View Post
    As a matter of interest, any shareholders here drink A2? Notice any difference?
    I buy A2 milk and drink it all the time. It's my bit of propping up the SP.
    For what it's worth I have 50,000 shares.
    If someone thinks it tastes better, who can argue with that.
    But health wise it's a placebo effect.
    And the $ are in IF, not in drinking milk that tastes better. Some are suckered in buying it.
    Couta1 portfolio is under performing and makes very little money, so he has little credibility.
    But hey, everyone likes a rave[/QUOTE]

I assume the placebo conclusion is based off your extensive research on facebook.

If only there were multiple research papers out there showing the negative effects of the A1 protein...

i follow the online stream for promote 11/11 sales in taobao,a2 is the second most popular overseas infant brand next to aptamil.

Quote Originally Posted by Justin View Post
    i follow the online stream for promote 11/11 sales in taobao,a2 is the second most popular overseas infant brand next to aptamil.
    Thanks for the update............ Believe aptamil is NZ made for Danone

Quote Originally Posted by dreamcatcher View Post
    Thanks for the update............ Believe aptamil is NZ made for Danone
    I did a fact check in store today in China, Aptamil at local baby store is “Made in Netherlands”