sharetrader

Knocking on $17 by the way the asx looks like it's going to close.

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Sideshow Bob View Post
    No update today - as was the corresponding day last year. Anyway, still a good week - up over 10%.
    Yes, and even better if you got in 9 months ago, mid October, up over 90% . Do we really need an update? a2 just keeps doing what it always does... making 100s of millions of dollars.. By the way, how much spare cash have they in the bank?ps How much debt have they again?
    Last edited by see weed; 12-07-2019 at 04:37 PM.

Could BUBS ON THE ASX go the same way? ...

Quote Originally Posted by Yoda View Post
    Could BUBS ON THE ASX go the same way? ...
    Like A2 it has a unique product lines. Goat milk isn't new. But like A2 it both come from this side of the world, the Chinese market probably prefer them given the scandal to their local milk supply a few years ago. I think what is holding Bubs back is the approval of SMRA in China. This is where A2 has the advantage. I think and hope that Bubs will get the approval soon then I think the SP should shot up North. Personally I'm holding both A2 and Bubs. I like the story so far from both companies.

Outside thinking.

Just harking back to last week for a moment....

Quote Originally Posted by Snoopy View Post
    And the lesson(s) we learn from this is what?
    1.)The key lesson as stated in my original post (#13283) was – “if we don’t learn from history we are doomed to repeat it.”

I would also add some more responses for Snoopy and Balance (whom I seem to have inadvertently offended);

2.)That we all should lighten up and not take our ‘expertise’ too seriously (the first sentence of my original post hinted at my intent and contained the word ‘fun’.)
    3.)No one is perfect and we all make mistakes. Even ‘legendary’ posters can get things wrong occasionally.
    4.)Posters and readers should always DYOR and take responsibility for their own share investment decisions.
    5.)Everything posted on this forum is public knowledge. Posters can hardly be upset if they are quoted on something they said publicly. Indeed, some could argue that commenting on such quotes provides welcome opportunities for humour and alternative viewpoints.

“.. buying … ATM by posters follows …. 'analysis' .. replaced by the drink fuelled camaraderie found with like minded inebriated internetters (internutters?). This is backed up by several reports I have heard of those hanging about here abusing hard liquor!”
    Tsk Tsk Snoopy, for someone who likes to get their analysis right like you, this is a gross generalisation and plain wrong. The hardest liquor I have shared with any posters is a coffee or two!

That’s all from me for a while, I’m doing a Percy and taking a break. I still hold ATM at roughly 60% of my portfolio and am having fun with ATM up over 40% in the last year.

I hope that when the next trading results are released and digested, it will be great news for holders. GLH.

On the doghouse

Quote Originally Posted by Left field View Post
    Snoopy
    "This is backed up by several reports I have heard of those hanging about here abusing hard liquor!”

Tsk Tsk Snoopy, for someone who likes to get their analysis right like you, this is a gross generalisation and plain wrong. The hardest liquor I have shared with any posters is a coffee or two!
    No offence taken Left Field. My little attempt at rhyming humour obviously was pitched out at the wrong level. I will try to keep my replies a little more 'Plain Jane' in the future!

SNOOPY
    Last edited by Snoopy; 15-07-2019 at 07:36 PM.
    Watch out for the most persistent and dangerous version of Covid-19: B.S.24/7

No offence taken Left Field. My little attempt at rhyming humour obviously was pitched out at the wrong level. I will try to keep my replies a little more 'Plain Jane' in the future!

SNOOPY
    Snoops me old mate ....maybe time for you to your analysis and humour on that other site.

They mentioned you the other day.
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Guru

Seems like a relatively sedate week so far, after the excitement of last week. Consolidating at current levels on average sort of volumes…..

No sniff of an update. Maybe just have to await August and the FY?

Investor

Seems like a relatively sedate week so far, after the excitement of last week. Consolidating at current levels on average sort of volumes…..

I'm picking there may be trading update this week or else we'll have to wait until next month for FY results.

They should have a good handle on numbers for FY19 by now.

Advanced Member

Glad with these low volumes how quick the share price is heading up today hehe. Cant wait to hear the update from ATM