sharetrader
Page 887 of 2376 FirstFirst ... 38778783787788388488588688788888989089189793798713871887 ... LastLast
Results 8,861 to 8,870 of 23754
    Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Scrunch View Post
    Or Synthetic milk. ATM's point of difference is that it doesn't have the A1 protein. Am I missing something or would this point of difference would mean little if synthetic milks become mainstream. The article below suggests that the availability of synthetic milks could be as few as two years away.
    https://agrihq.co.nz/#
    Non-cow milk has been around for years - soya milk, almond milk, rice milk, coconut milk - and then from farming enterprises in NZ with animal alternatives - ie goats milk and sheep milk on a small/growing scale, priced well ahead of cows milk. There has probably been some traction of non-cow and plant dairy in recent times but would suggest that has still been relatively small.

(Sorry couldn't find the article with the link)
    Last edited by Sideshow Bob; 24-05-2018 at 09:04 AM.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by iceman View Post
    Westland Milk considering producing A2 products https://www.nzherald.co.nz/business/...ectid=12056492
    Think they have a few jerseys in their herd (???) and ideal as a relatively small producer.

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    That’s how I see it as well

PE contraction hurts ....and it’s stsrting to happen across the market just as some predicted in January
    But I also predicted that super high growth companies will grow their way through some moderate PE contraction that I expect over the next ~ 18 months, (was 24 months but we are part way through this now). Now on a forward PE of just 25 and looking at their prospects and the way they're growing its starting to look like this correction is overdone but that said these things can often over correct so in the short term the roller-coaster ride continues. Shouldn't worry long term investors, just strap yourself in tightly and take some anti nausea tablets and continue riding the tiger.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

gap chant time again
    one step ahead of the herd

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by bull.... View Post
    gap chant time again
    Is it time for the running of the bulls, I have my sharp Spears ready to go.

And there we have it. I ve made a parity buy of ATM at 10.00 and SML at 10.00. Lets see how many more fingers I loose with these knives.

Quote Originally Posted by couta1 View Post
    Is it time for the running of the bulls, I have my sharp Spears ready to go.
    your seen what happens to people standing in front of a rampaging bull
    one step ahead of the herd

gap chant time again
    Yep, looks like we will have today some serious gap filling. The Moose predicted it (in some different place) when everybody else was still euphoric.

Interesting question is - will we reach the bottom or will we drop below the MA200 (which sort of coincides with the bottom of the respective gap (around 930 - 950)?
    ----
    "Prediction is very difficult, especially about the future" (Niels Bohr)

Banned

your seen what happens to people standing in front of a rampaging bull
    But people are standing in front of a raging bear, I reckon you need to get to know your animals.

Quote Originally Posted by couta1 View Post
    But people are standing in front of a raging bear, I reckon you need to get to know your animals.
    And at some point the ring masters will get back in with whips to quieten the beast down