sharetrader

Quote Originally Posted by Ted2 View Post
    Great to see Tomm back. You have no idea how much we've missed you....................

If you've followed ATM for any length of time, there's always a pullback after they sprint away by a dollar or two.
    Thank You, hopefully you missed me for the good one :-p ! The last time I was here I quoted: $15 for ATM is going to be history. Sold all of ATM , bought RYM $7.25 , made a handsome cash and I got back in ATM and sold 2 days ago. I am currently holding none ATM.
    Last edited by tomm; 06-07-2020 at 04:50 PM.

What are you holding?

Quote Originally Posted by petty View Post
    What are you holding?
    waitingggg...waitingg.....patient...patient...

Quote Originally Posted by tomm View Post
    waitingggg...waitingg.....patient...patient...
    Do they have a code name? Wai and Pat?? LOL

Quote Originally Posted by longy View Post
    Do they have a code name? Wai and Pat?? LOL
    I see the shorters are off the table of A2M . Because of this I don't think the Sp will drop significantly daily as it was. It might and will drop a dollar from ath and will bounce back strongly from there.
    Yes, this stock will thrive but how far is the question.
    Last edited by tomm; 10-07-2020 at 04:23 PM.

Is it just me or is a2 looking like one of the better value shares on the NZX despite being near record highs?

Heaps of cash, growing business / industry, with solid management. There's not many places to put cash at the moment imo, but this might be one I consider topping up.

Quote Originally Posted by JeremyALD View Post
    Is it just me or is a2 looking like one of the better value shares on the NZX despite being near record highs?

Heaps of cash, growing business / industry, with solid management. There's not many places to put cash at the moment imo, but this might be one I consider topping up.
    I agree with you, A2M has a signficant advantage about online sales globally. Due to this it's still going forward despite the fear of covid and economy break down.

Outside thinking.

Quote Originally Posted by tomm View Post
    I agree with you, A2M has a signficant advantage about online sales globally. Due to this it's still going forward despite the fear of covid and economy break down.
    I think you are right and there is lots of other potential news to move the SP up.

....don't forget a potential manufacturing plant acquisition in the melting pot...... Mataura mentioned.... and even it's coal fired power system is looking better with a potential to change it to relatively environmentally clean electricity at competitive prices due to the smelter decision......

Possibility of a new CEO in Peter Nathan to be transitioned......

All pure speculation, but there is the possibility of quite a lot of good news to come.

Quote Originally Posted by Left field View Post
    I think you are right and there is lots of other potential news to move the SP up.

....don't forget a potential manufacturing plant acquisition in the melting pot...... Mataura mentioned.... and even it's coal fired power system is looking better with a potential to change it to relatively environmentally clean electricity at competitive prices due to the smelter decision......

All pure speculation, but there is the possibility of quite a lot of good news to come.
    All the informations are there for guessing, but eventual it will happen anyway ,but just when and the timing releasing to the puplic may help the SP or not are totally depending on the big boys.
    Last time , if George didn't release a statement predicting about the strong sales first thing in the morning, A2M would have fall 30% as others in the same day. Very Very Great CEO.
    Last edited by tomm; 10-07-2020 at 11:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Left field View Post

New CEO - sure. However, don't forget - the boards track record in picking new AND good CEO's is not impeccable ... just remember the sad Jane saga.
    ----
    "Prediction is very difficult, especially about the future" (Niels Bohr)