sharetrader
Page 970 of 970 FirstFirst ... 470870920960966967968969970
Results 14,536 to 14,549 of 14549
  1. #14536
    Advanced Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    1,516

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bull.... View Post
    was it 250% on 10 cans or 250% on 1000000 cans big difference
    So what you are saying is 10 cans last year is now 35 cans this year or 1,000,000 cans last year is now 3,500,000 cans this year. So how many cans did they sell in that 24hr 11/11? And at what price....$80 per can?

  2. #14537
    Legend Balance's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    10,224

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RGR367 View Post
    "By category, infant formula was the most popular category from New Zealand......" https://www.stuff.co.nz/business/far...as-singles-day But duh, no figures to back it up.
    Irrespective of numbers, as ATM is unlikely to release due to commercial sensitivity(?), the critical point is that ATM's A2 IF is unquestionably the clear leader when it comes to IF brand awareness in China.

    That is some serious achievement and let's hope that ATM can continue to lever off that in the years ahead.

    The company needs to come out strongly and unequivocally at the ASM that revenue growth is offsetting margin reduction and is increasing profits and cash flow.

  3. #14538
    Legend Balance's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    10,224

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by see weed View Post
    So what you are saying is 10 cans last year is now 35 cans this year or 1,000,000 cans last year is now 3,500,000 cans this year. So how many cans did they sell in that 24hr 11/11? And at what price....$80 per can?
    Those are the questions we are all seeking answers to.

    ATM would be doing us all a huge favor by giving some guidance.

  4. #14539
    Trying to get outta here
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    6,615

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    Irrespective of numbers, as ATM is unlikely to release due to commercial sensitivity(?), the critical point is that ATM's A2 IF is unquestionably the clear leader when it comes to IF brand awareness in China.

    That is some serious achievement and let's hope that ATM can continue to lever off that in the years ahead.

    The company needs to come out strongly and unequivocally at the ASM that revenue growth is offsetting margin reduction and is increasing profits and cash flow.
    Jayne needs to choose her words carefully and not be too conservative in her AGM presentation otherwise the game players will continue to trash the sp.

  5. #14540
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Napier
    Posts
    969

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by couta1 View Post
    Jayne needs to choose her words carefully and not be too conservative in her AGM presentation otherwise the game players will continue to trash the sp.
    I don't think she should choose her words carefully, she just needs to tell it how it is. Regardless what the share price is today she is aiming for the share price to be much higher in 5 years time. Rod Drury mentioned that those who hold XRO longterm will truly benefit and look at them now (overpriced for me, but then I can't spit sour grapes forever). If Jayne mentions something similar to what Rod mentioned, we will see ATM become a $20-25-30 dollar share, but we don't know when.

  6. #14541
    Trying to get outta here
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    6,615

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ggcc View Post
    I don't think she should choose her words carefully, she just needs to tell it how it is. Regardless what the share price is today she is aiming for the share price to be much higher in 5 years time. Rod Drury mentioned that those who hold XRO longterm will truly benefit and look at them now (overpriced for me, but then I can't spit sour grapes forever). If Jayne mentions something similar to what Rod mentioned, we will see ATM become a $20-25-30 dollar share, but we don't know when.
    Yes agree she should tell it how it is and not water anything down to play it safe, when your in the middle of a "Game of Thrones" you dont want to give your enemies any more ammo unnecessarily.

  7. #14542
    Trying to get outta here
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    6,615

    Default

    Lol check out the bot trading on the NZX this morning.

  8. #14543
    Advanced Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Different thinking
    Posts
    1,571

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by couta1 View Post
    Lol check out the bot trading on the NZX this morning.
    It's a game of bluff..... who is going to blink first.

  9. #14544
    Antiquated & irrational t.rexjr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    Under the sycamore tree
    Posts
    365

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by couta1 View Post
    Yes agree she should tell it how it is and not water anything down to play it safe, when your in the middle of a "Game of Thrones" you dont want to give your enemies any more ammo unnecessarily.
    Well this AGM marks her first full year of being chief. The first AGM that she can show her influence. If that were me I'd be looking to drop some bombs and make sure everyone knows just how awesome I am...

  10. #14545
    Legend
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    auckland, , New Zealand.
    Posts
    5,077

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by t.rexjr View Post
    Well this AGM marks her first full year of being chief. The first AGM that she can show her influence. If that were me I'd be looking to drop some bombs and make sure everyone knows just how awesome I am...
    you can drop some f ... bombs there too if it doesnt go well
    bull

  11. #14546
    Advanced Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    1,516

    Default

    There she blows $12 aussi...for how long?

  12. #14547
    Antiquated & irrational t.rexjr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    Under the sycamore tree
    Posts
    365

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bull.... View Post
    you can drop some f ... bombs there too if it doesnt go well
    Come now Bull. I'd rate the chances of it not going well as an absolute ZERO. The Market is no longer pricing in 'under promise, over deliver'. It'll be difficult to feign surprise when everything is as expected. You keep that short on though. I dare ya :-)
    Last edited by t.rexjr; Today at 11:44 AM.

  13. #14548
    Legend
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    auckland, , New Zealand.
    Posts
    5,077

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by t.rexjr View Post
    Come now Bull. I'd rate the chances of it not going well as an absolute ZERO. The Market is no longer pricing in 'under promise, over deliver'. It'll be difficult to feign surprise when everything is as expected. You keep that short on though. I dare ya :-)
    must be good eh look at the price go. sad for me as im knocked out till another day
    bull

  14. #14549
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Napier
    Posts
    969

    Default

    Panic buying and covering of shorts is happening I feel, before the results next week.

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •