sharetrader
    Banned

Well folks I'm about to take a forum Sabbatical, time for a few lurkers to sharpen up their keyboard and contribution skills. PS-Will be back in the spring if I'm still in one piece after the ski season.

Quote Originally Posted by couta1 View Post
    Well folks I'm about to take a forum Sabbatical, time for a few lurkers to sharpen up their keyboard and contribution skills. PS-Will be back in the spring if I'm still in one piece after the ski season.
    Have a good one Couta1.

Quote Originally Posted by see weed View Post
    I phoned ASB securities, and about 76% of that order went through just a few seconds before 4.45pm. The remaining 350 odd went through at $4.19c on close. There was a lag time of about 2 or 3 minutes for it to show up on my ASB order status view my trades page. Suppose I can't complain, at least some went through at $14.19c. ASB has been good to me over the years.
    $14.56 now so ASB has indeed been good to you again!

Advanced Member

Had a little laugh this morning at ASB Morning Brief NZ Market Report..........Stating...The dairy exporters also declined with A2 milk down 1.5% to $114.19c. It might be true in a couple of years.

Quote Originally Posted by see weed View Post
    Had a little laugh this morning at ASB Morning Brief NZ Market Report..........Stating...The dairy exporters also declined with A2 milk down 1.5% to $114.19c. It might be true in a couple of years.
    $114.19?

Makes the crossing to you at $14.19 even more generous!

Outside thinking.

Extract from a recent article in the Australian (via HC) FYI....... ATM/A2M undervalued because.....

"... put simply, the a2 share price does not keep up with the a2 profitability. If you look at the stock’s five-year performance it is a very attractive 79 per cent per year. However, if you look at the stock’s underlying profitability — as measured by its earning per share — it has risen annually over the past five years by 118 per cent. A2 is actually underrated, not overrated, by the market."

Quote Originally Posted by Left field View Post
    Extract from a recent article in the Australian (via HC) FYI....... ATM/A2M undervalued because.....

"... put simply, the a2 share price does not keep up with the a2 profitability. If you look at the stock’s five-year performance it is a very attractive 79 per cent per year. However, if you look at the stock’s underlying profitability — as measured by its earning per share — it has risen annually over the past five years by 118 per cent. A2 is actually underrated, not overrated, by the market."
    Then would be interesting to see if someone has actually looked at those figures, not me unfortunately.

Outside thinking.

Quote Originally Posted by MauroNZ View Post
    Then would be interesting to see if someone has actually looked at those figures, not me unfortunately.
    Holders gains in that time are thankfully living proof of them.

Advanced Member

http://nzx-prod-s7fsd7f98s.s3-websit...956/301546.pdf

I love how there is part of the message in Details for: UBS Switzerland AG. I got too excited.

Quote Originally Posted by Ggcc View Post
    http://nzx-prod-s7fsd7f98s.s3-websit...956/301546.pdf

I love how there is part of the message in Details for: UBS Switzerland AG. I got too excited.

Aren't they shorters? Anybody volunteering to go the attached trade records and check whether they made a profit so far?
    ----
    "Prediction is very difficult, especially about the future" (Niels Bohr)