sharetrader
    Aspiring to be an Awesome Bear

Quote Originally Posted by percy View Post
    TRA I have increased my holding since their result in May and their presentations.It has worked for me adding to my "high conviction" shares on any share price weakness.
    All started in about 1990 when Smiths City went into receivership.The last day of them being listed, was the day I started buying.
    I visited their shops and became an expert on their business.The business was still very well supported by their loyal customers.
    I checked the share registry was still operating.Their finance company was still being funded by FPF.Then I approached local sharebrokers to buy SCY shares.They were keen to have a buyer,so they could clean up deceased estates.I found the then Chairman,Bill Revell was happy to speak to me and answer my questions.Over the next 4 or 5 years while they were delisted I built up a substantial holding.
    So I do my research and back myself.
    Did it with HBL,and have also being doing it over the past 6 years with a company on the NZ USX .
    Seems to work just fine.

disc.Was a top 20 SCY shareholder,and currently in a USX company's top 20,but have never made to either TRA's or HBL's top 20.[so far lol].
    Love your posts Percy. I have the greatest respect for what you have acheived with hard work and solid research. You're a wee legend. Thanks for sharing

What does L3 mean on Stockness Monster?
    Trade went through at 9.07am for $258K.
    Was also a trade for SML for $311K at the same time.

Trade No. Time Price Volume Value Conditions
    1 1 9:07:08 am 1262 20,500 $258,710 L3

Is $10.50 far off

http://www.sharechat.co.nz/article/a...r-guidancehtml

CEO Ms Hrdlicka welcomes changes that protect intellectual property rights.
    Last edited by Beagle; 03-09-2018 at 10:59 AM.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

be interesting in time how the new china laws affect the daigou trade flows
    one step ahead of the herd

Not A2M I know but does anyone else have Keytone Dairy KTD (ASX) on their radar? Up 33% yesterday.

Quote Originally Posted by Southern_Belle View Post
    Not A2M I know but does anyone else have Keytone Dairy KTD (ASX) on their radar? Up 33% yesterday.
    Yes I own a small parcel and have no idea why its going up on huge volumes as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Southern_Belle View Post
    Hi Belle, there are a few of us who hold ktd, there is a rather inactive thread over on the asx forum. No one knows what's happening with the price and volume

Quote Originally Posted by bull.... View Post
    be interesting in time how the new china laws affect the daigou trade flows
    Market seemed worried about that briefly and then it would appear that the protection these new IP laws give has given the market some comfort. As everyone knows China has a massive problem with counterfeit products so its good to see them putting some more regulatory protection and framework around that trying to work towards improving that situation.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

A2 launches into Costco Southeast USA
    Stick to the strategy