sharetrader
Page 103 of 2376 FirstFirst ... 35393991001011021031041051061071131532036031103 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,030 of 23754

Quote Originally Posted by MAC View Post
    Bone rolling, tea leave reading, TA hooey;

Immediately after the last ATM "death cross" the share price went up from 50c to 96c (+92%). The one prior went from 11c to 68c.
    Yep this company is a long play if you want in. It will go up and down until it has proven profit history in more than just Australia. If bad new comes out of China and Uk then down she goes from here. If good news then up. Simple really. Those who bought in the 80s ,90s hope for good news. If or when another market is profitable then I think this share will fly to the sky but then I still think a big company will try to take it over. when is their next half or full year due?

Immediately after the last ATM "death cross" the share price went up from 50c to 96c (+92%). The one prior went from 11c to 68c.
    Where's your fancy preamble gone mate ..I liked it

Yes you are right, as usual, death crosses have been good to ATM

I did say yesterday some punters say death crosses are BULLISH. See nobody really knows eh, hence why I liked your preamble that has disappeared

Still stays on the Watchlist ...not convinced to buy yet.

Prob my kiwisaver fund has heaps ....though recent returns may be down because of ATM the rate the manager is buying

Wedge has formed with 69c as the support but with lower consecutive highs over the past week - 75, 74, 72, 71.

I'm sitting on my hands until I see a higher high. My guess is we'll see the price drop through 69c before it bounces back. 9 months ago it found good support at 65-67c. It could easily drop to there next week before lifting again.

Trading to it.

BC
    To foretell the future, one must first unlock the secrets of the past.

Looks like A2 baby formula is very popular in Oz.

Facebook Member 28/06/2014

Can you please tell me why Woolworths don't sell a2 formula? I'm for
    ever having to go into coles just to get it as they seem to be the only ones that have it in stock (sometimes I have to call ahead in case they don't! ) Are you going to be increasing production of the formula to keep up with the demand? Thanks in advance.

a2 Milk reply
    Hi Kristina, We're really sorry that you have had trouble finding our products. Due to very high demand for our formula the products are getting sold out everywhere, we are doing everything possible including airfreighting to re-supply stocks to the market. Coles and pharmacies are currently being re-supplied and stocks will be available within this week. Thanks you for your patience and if you need any more information, please contact our Customer Careline on 1800 22 46 32 or email us via this linkhttp://a2nutrition.com.au/contact-us/email-us/

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by hilskin View Post
    Looks like A2 baby formula is very popular in Oz.

Facebook Member 28/06/2014

Can you please tell me why Woolworths don't sell a2 formula? I'm for
    ever having to go into coles just to get it as they seem to be the only ones that have it in stock (sometimes I have to call ahead in case they don't! ) Are you going to be increasing production of the formula to keep up with the demand? Thanks in advance.

a2 Milk reply
    Hi Kristina, We're really sorry that you have had trouble finding our products. Due to very high demand for our formula the products are getting sold out everywhere, we are doing everything possible including airfreighting to re-supply stocks to the market. Coles and pharmacies are currently being re-supplied and stocks will be available within this week. Thanks you for your patience and if you need any more information, please contact our Customer Careline on 1800 22 46 32 or email us via this linkhttp://a2nutrition.com.au/contact-us/email-us/
    Clearly then they can't make it quick enough, and with the Synlait plant having surplus capacity right now, I can imagine ATM negotiating for ever increasing production volumes.

I be thinking this is good news
    We should be finding out soon whether or not Synlait has chinese approval, anyone know the time line on this?

Banned

From the SML thread, should be anytime about now Hilskin.

Has anyone any advice, or a progress report perhaps, on the commissioning status of the new dry blending and consumer packaging facility, due to be ready around about now ?

My understanding is that the CNCA (Certification and Accreditation Administration of the People's Republic of China) requires that dry blending and packaging be performed at the manufacturers facility. With SML constructing a new facility, it’s completion and subsequent approval is required before regulatory requirements can be satisfied, and a risk management plan approved by the MPI.

Should be any time now if the construction and commissioning schedule is on time.

https://www.nzx.com/files/attachments/193258.pdf.

Thanks MAC

Completion in June, we hope. Then it needs to be commissioned, and accredited by the Chinese. So, at a guess, we could be looking at late July. I've just increased my holding in SML so I am hoping that all goes according to the plan.

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by zigzag View Post
    Completion in June, we hope. Then it needs to be commissioned, and accredited by the Chinese. So, at a guess, we could be looking at late July. I've just increased my holding in SML so I am hoping that all goes according to the plan.
    Just bought 10000 for a laugh.