sharetrader
    Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Muppett View Post
    Why was it a very good presentation?
    I think that the market is becoming used to the good news that this company delivers and with the business plan in place investors can see what the future direction they are heading.

Why was it a very good presentation?
    Very good ....in that presented to an Asian audience and possibly to a few / many who didn’t know much about A2

Bloody good presentation isn’t it .....impressive if you haven’t seen before
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Quote Originally Posted by whatsup View Post
    I think that the market is becoming used to the good news that this company delivers and with the business plan in place investors can see what the future direction they are heading.
    I read the whole presentation, nothing new, had seen the numbers etc... all before.
    I'm only concerned that they admit on slide 23 that the UK continue to be challenging to deliver scale and is not mentioned in their outlook. So basically write off the poms to add to the bottom line. Anything they deliver is a (potential) bonus.

It does seem there is only good news as you put it.
    Maybe it's just a stock biding it's time.

19th not far away to see guidance from synlait. Kind of a shame the shareprice has shot up again before I could buy more.

looks like A2 can hardly keep up with the insatiable demand. The price increase in Chinese infant formula should also be a nice boost to margins and revenue to EBIT conversion.

Investor

I'm only concerned that they admit on slide 23 that the UK continue to be challenging to deliver scale and is not mentioned in their outlook. So basically write off the poms to add to the bottom line. Anything they deliver is a (potential) bonus.
    Spot on, exactly my thoughts too re UK operations. I don't think Jayne is going to entertain UK idea for too long unless she notices big turnaround in this FY, if not ditch UK and spend that money for US operations where it seem to be gaining traction more swiftly.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by sb9 View Post
    Spot on, exactly my thoughts too re UK operations. I don't think Jayne is going to entertain UK idea for too long unless she notices big turnaround in this FY, if not ditch UK and spend that money for US operations where it seem to be gaining traction more swiftly.
    O K 2 out of 3 aint bad !

Quote Originally Posted by whatsup View Post
    O K 2 out of 3 aint bad !
    That's what Meatloaf said.
    He had a career, but hopefully ATM's is longer.

Guru

That's what Meatloaf said.
    He had a career, but hopefully ATM's is longer.
    AND far more valuable already without the B S et al!

Guru

Saw A2 for the first time in the South Island today - in Timaru - who would have thunk! $5.97 for 2L of Fresha Valley

Quote Originally Posted by Sideshow Bob View Post
    Saw A2 for the first time in the South Island today - in Timaru - who would have thunk! $5.97 for 2L of Fresha Valley
    The real deal A2 milk is/was due to be launched in July FY19. So, it should be out and about soon, unfortunately.