sharetrader

Quote Originally Posted by bull.... View Post
    i very surprised hlicker needed 4m to pay tax thats a rediculous amount to owe? all very suss Have a look at the top tax rates in Australia, 45% plus 2% medicare levy, that's 47% tax on every dollar earned over $180K plus their 10% GST, ouch ! i reckon all directors selling out recently , no guidance given. get over it, not every company gives guidance so early in the financial year

maybe they getting ready to block a2 in retailiation for steel probe decision? You really are scraping the bottom of the barrell with that sort of wildly speculative comment
    Your're short, we get it but its getting more and more silly...
    Last edited by Beagle; 22-09-2018 at 06:18 PM.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    Your're short, we get it but its getting more and more silly...
    we all know what happened to ballamys after the new ish ceo sold out .... ouch it was a pretence to some bad news. i hope for holders this is not a repeat coming.
    one step ahead of the herd

Membaa

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    The optics on this are not great but I think some people are really overstating the relative importance of this issue, (perhaps for their own benefit as they may be shorting the shares). Its also worth noting that perhaps we've become a little spoiled with the likes of AIR and HBL for example issuing a current full year forecast at the time of reporting the previous year's results. This is, or at least used to be, extremely rare.

Some holders might express their frustration on Monday morning with a little tantrum by selling, like they're expressing it on HC at present and then its back to business. Onward and upward, forward PE is very reasonable for a company with such high growth.
    It's irrelevant what one or other posters positions in the market are, imho it always pays to keep an open mind and take on board all points of view without prejudice or emotion, then form an opinion and have a plan either way on Monday. This could be innocuous and just a bad look by the new CEO, or it could be serious. Have a plan A and a plan B.

Aspiring to be an Awesome Bear

Just to add to the mix Craigs downgraded ATM from a buy to hold last week. Based on potential uncertainty around upcoming regulatory changes and a more limited risk-reward profile. They maintain their sell recomendation on SML.

Aussies closed at 12.32 nzd so down from our 12. 50 , seeing that they had 2 hrs more trading .
    looks like it started to fall a bit before the notice was given and fell more afterwards .
    But not a blood bath given they had time still to trade after the notice , unlike us . Ride the storm?

It is the CEO's job to drive a business to sucess. And to keep Directors and major shareholders happy. She wont be doing anything that will upset these folks. Be prepared for a bargain.

Quote Originally Posted by minimoke View Post
    It is the CEO's job to drive a business to sucess. And to keep Directors and major shareholders happy. She wont be doing anything that will upset these folks. Be prepared for a bargain.
    I reckon A2 milk bought at bargain prices provides very good nourishment
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Devon Funds executive chairman Paul Glass said

Seeing Hrdlicka sell was "quite staggering" , Glass said

It's a really interesting decision for a new CEO to dump every share she owns

Investors are paying over 32 times forecast earnings for this stock so it's not one you want to see any negative surprises from," Glass said

https://www.nzherald.co.nz/business/...ectid=12130288

one step ahead of the herd

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by bull.... View Post
    Devon Funds executive chairman Paul Glass said

Seeing Hrdlicka sell was "quite staggering" , Glass said

It's a really interesting decision for a new CEO to dump every share she owns

Investors are paying over 32 times forecast earnings for this stock so it's not one you want to see any negative surprises from," Glass said

https://www.nzherald.co.nz/business/...ectid=12130288

I have to agree with Paul glass it surprised me as well and notice at 5pm. I still think we have a longterm upward share price, but what she did does not sit well with me and only 2 months into the head job.

That Glass guy has been a downer on A2 for a while now ......wonder how Harbour view the sell down ....they probably think it’s just water off a ducks back and a non-event

Jeez that Jayne going to get another $5m plus one day (and then even more rights next year) .....hurdle is a non event.

Maybe A2 remuneration packages is what punters should be enraged about.
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”