sharetrader

Is it just the cows being milked or are shareholders being milked by management too and is there any sign that this will change in the future ?
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Quote Originally Posted by see weed View Post
    Hasn't hit the 6 months low yet. $10.12c on 2/8/18. Only scored 1300 that day. The next day had to pay 10.46, then 11.22 on 15/8/18, then 12.68 on 29/8/18. All good fun rides in the looney park.
    If it gets that low then no way can I resist getting more @ below $10.50. I don't believe it will get that low tho.

Banned

Only those holding with a low average buy in can feel really comfortable holding this stock through the extreme volatility eg under say $7. You have two different animals commenting on this thread and that creates a men are from Mars and woman from Venus type reality. PS-More like Pluto right now though.

Outside thinking.

Quote Originally Posted by Scooter View Post
    I have noticed the Fresha Valley milk sells out everyday, hence why hard to get
    Thanks Scooter.

Quote Originally Posted by Left field View Post
    Thanks Scooter.
    No worries. I find in Napier Fresher Valley is all sold out by 5pm, usually @16 bottles on shelf if full, so have to go earlier in day to secure my supply. In there yesterday and noted Fresher Valley all gone, and one Fonterra A2 bottle sold (right next to Fresher). So will be interested to see what sales numbers on Fonterra A2 are like since a big difference in price.
    Stick to the strategy

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    Is it just the cows being milked or are shareholders being milked by management too and is there any sign that this will change in the future ?
    Most of the milking has been done by the shareholders themselves. The management is only a small percentage. The shareholder shorters are probably helping bring it down too. We been through this all before. Pretty soon the tide will turn and everybody will be tripping over each other to get back in. Only a few weeks now before next update on how well they are doing. So start accum. some now. Get in before the rush.
    Last edited by see weed; 04-10-2018 at 02:45 PM.

Most of the milking has been done by the shareholders themselves. The management is only a small percentage. The shareholder shorters are probably helping bring it down too. We been through this all before. Pretty soon the tide will turn and everybody will be tripping over each other to get back in. Only a few weeks now before next update on how well they are doing. So start accum. some now. Get in before the rush.
    agree we have seen it before,but a correction was due,and I don't see it getting back up to your last buy @$12.68 for a good while,mid to late $11 would be my pick,unlesssss the next update is superb but that's now where the doubt is with directors selling!
    HoHum

looks the bubble has burst, dont know of many if any milk companies that trade on such high pe and esp sml a manufacture on such a high pe unheard off.
    one step ahead of the herd

Advanced Member

Anyone tried ringing the A2 number on anz Securities under their contact number in the detailed section. They have nothing to do with A2. Just ring ANZ Securities to rectify this

Hi mate...its good to see you back on the forum commenting on a more regular basis. I am a firm believer that the CEO sets the tone and is a big player in setting the culture of the company. I liked Geoff Babbage. He worked hard and created a huge amount of value for shareholders.
    Hrdlicka comes with the "mighty" JetStar as her pedigree and has immediately set out to set a tone of milking shareholders for everything she can get out of the company as soon as she can get it. She has set a tone of management greed by her salary and incentive package and by immediately selling all her vested shares. A change of CEO is as good a time as any (any probably vastly better than most) to reconsider one's strategy don't you think ?
    The shares have had a MASSIVE run in recent years...maybe an awful lot of future growth is already priced in, what do you think ?
    Forward PE is about 30 which suggests its priced for ongoing strong growth. What if the new ecommerce rules impinge upon the daigou trade and ATM's IF sales decline ?
    Last edited by Beagle; 04-10-2018 at 03:05 PM.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine