sharetrader
    Banned

Well said Beagle, I wouldn't trust her anymore than a bull in a China shop.

i dont think AGM will change anything. the new CEO will keep doing what she likes because she believes it is her right. we see what happens when she needs help from shareholders. does anyone know the total % of shares held by management? Do they have enough power/shares to reject a take-over offer without a vote? I guess big boys are watching.

Yes but look what a dog of an airline JetStar is only flew them once across the Tasman delayed both ways 4 hours on the way back to Auckland,with no explanations.So if she brings with her the JetStar attitude of they are only customers who gives a s**t, then we are in trouble.Why the board would offer her a job in the first place is beyond comprehension.

shorts hitting a new recent record , massive short sales last week was a good clue for this week

https://www.shortman.com.au/stock?q=a2m
    one step ahead of the herd

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by steveb View Post
    Yes but look what a dog of an airline JetStar is only flew them once across the Tasman delayed both ways 4 hours on the way back to Auckland,with no explanations.So if she brings with her the JetStar attitude of they are only customers who gives a s**t, then we are in trouble.Why the board would offer her a job in the first place is beyond comprehension.
    Also well said, especially your last sentence.

Quote Originally Posted by steveb View Post
    I have no respect whatsoever for Jetheap or their business model. In my experience their staff simply couldn't care less and the planes themselves are very old, very dirty and very cramped. I won't fly them at any price as a matter of principle. Hrdlicker coming from leading a company with that culture is deeply concerning.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    Hrdlicker coming from leading a company with that culture is deeply concerning.
    I know we are hurting - but look back a bit at the time of her appointment through to the time just before she knocked off her shares. Lots and lots of positive bullish comments at the appointment then.

We now have the benefit of hindsight - which is why I am looking for some statement from ATM to reverse this negative movement which is now solidifying into a trend. Sadly not much seems to be coming.My patience is beginning to wear thin. May not be long before my holding goes on the block.

Foolishly I have let sentiment override my objective stoploss. So only decision now is how much more am I prepared to give away. Not much more!

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by minimoke View Post
    I know we are hurting - but look back a bit at the time of her appointment through to the time just before she knocked off her shares. Lots and lots of positive bullish comments at the appointment then.

We now have the benefit of hindsight - which is why I am looking for some statement from ATM to reverse this negative movement which is now solidifying into a trend. Sadly not much seems to be coming.My patience is beginning to wear thin. May not be long before my holding goes on the block.

Foolishly I have let sentiment override my objective stoploss. So only decision now is how much more am I prepared to give away. Not much more!
    Personally I never was bullish or in favour of her appointment, it just seemed so out of place like trying to fit a square peg into a round hole. Probably near the bottom mm but the question is how much upside is there over the next while and where will it go on any further negative news?

exactly - a couple of positive updates / progress statements from management will turn this around tomorrow (hopefully).

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by flyer View Post
    exactly - a couple of positive updates / progress statements from management will turn this around tomorrow (hopefully).
    HaHa you mean like another 5pm executive share sales notice.Lol.