sharetrader

Quote Originally Posted by Ggcc View Post
    I sold a few at 10.40 it just kept going down and I felt a bad taste in my mouth. Just felt the time was right to rebalance. Then due to my powerful purchasing power the share I purchased went down and A2 went up........ go figure!
    Not meant to insult you at all, but I wish remaining holders could gain at your magic!!

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    Weekend viewing ....compulsory for minimoke

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=UwtjpsACvM0
    Made it to 60 seconds.

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by RTM View Post
    Made it to 60 seconds.
    5 seconds over here.

Oh - videos of powerful women gets me all tingly. Sadly I have a race tonight so I'll have to wait till I get home. A video and full of endorphins sounds like a great way to end my week

Quote Originally Posted by Ggcc View Post
    I sold a few at 10.40 it just kept going down and I felt a bad taste in my mouth. Just felt the time was right to rebalance. Then due to my powerful purchasing power the share I purchased went down and A2 went up........ go figure!
    Law of “what i buy goes down, what i sell goes up”

Quote Originally Posted by ohpark0119 View Post
    Law of “what i buy goes down, what i sell goes up”
    Law that applies to me too...... did happen on THL!

Quote Originally Posted by RTM View Post
    Made it to 60 seconds.
    Me too. Pretty clear she loves the whole diversity thing to the absolute nth degree. The rainbow community in attendance would lap that stuff up wouldn't they ! I am sure the board of Turners would "love" her to espouse her views in great detail to them lol.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Quote Originally Posted by minimoke View Post
    A well constructed sentence. You are quite entitled to your (misplaced) beliefs but to add some validity you really ought to present some evidence - of which there is none.

People are brassed off because a newly appointed CEO ditched 100% of shares. End of story.

That you want to weave it into the "diversity" mobs group think is a shame. This is obviously not a gender issue - some of us think any CEO is entitled to build a new deck.
    I see evidence of sexism on the ATM thread when I read it. I just trawled through the CBL thread because it was a company where people lost money recently, and surprise generally the tone was respectful and restrained, unlike the ATM thread. No name-calling for the CEO, he was called Peter Harris or Mr Harris. No putdowns for him like G.I Jayne, Damsel-in-Distress, Plain pain Jayne. The only putdown I found was for Jacinda. There were even positive comments for Peter Harris.
    The directors sold down shares too but the comments were very mild compared to ATM. There was also quite a bit of criticism of FMA and NZX. So the contrast was very interesting. I picked out some of the strongest comments.

BTW Mr Harris wasnt just Ernest and Young's Entreupreneur of the Year 2017, but he was also voted Young Entreprenuer of the Year back in 1989. Actually given this latest stuff one cant disagree with the accolades in a kind of warped sense.
    Say what you will about Mr Harris, but he is a bright cookie ( despite the mess his group is stuck in ) and no one should expect him to sit back as his life's work dies.You can gather a lot about an executive with how they resolve situations just like this one... all eyes on Pete
    Disappointed - I thought better of Peter Harris - the so called "entrepreneur of the year 2017"!
    Good one, CBL directors & management - most honorable of them to meet their reinsurance obligations (in contravention of RBNZ directions) to ensure that Alpha's obligations can meet its obligations!
    What a bunch of freaking turkeys.

What a total mess and I bet we haven't seen half of it yet !
    Goodness me...what a freaking mess!! hope u all did not lose too much on this sinking ship!
    He must have known at the time he accepted the award that his entrepreneurial work is already down the drain ... and he still smiled for the photographer, unless he is an incredible clueless legend ...
    You have said it all Black Pete. I have no words to describe Harris’s behaviour.

Do these people have no shame.
    I hope the Directors/MD are charged if there is evidence of gross negligence or fraud. The only words I can find in describing this behavior might be unsuitable for publication. Any ideas?
    What an absolute disgrace and abdication of responsibility and accountability to insurance policy holders!

Directors sold down shares too
    Just the one sell down, in april 2017 when MD and chairman sold a combined 10.4 mill shares , 4 % of the company to increase "liquidity" and repeating how healthy the company is. And FNZ increased holding from 5% to 6% plus in Jan 2018, they will be spewing along with the rest of us.
    Directors and management selling shares to increase liquidity for the benefit of all shareholders is such a noble thing to do. Shareholders should be so grateful for such a generous gesture from the likes of Harris Hutchinson and all.
    The sell down by Harris and Hutchinson (discharged bankrupt) in April 017 virtually moments after their shares came out of escrow. The lame reason given at the time viz : “ to increase liquidity “ was actually crap because the buyers were only a few.

NZX, FMA, RBNZ and of course, CBL directors & management - DO YOUR FREAKING JOB!
    What a sick joke the NZX and FMA are at looking proactively after investors' interests.
    What a shambles. This stuff rocks ones confidence in the NZX as a platform for transparent markets.
    What exactly is the FMA obligated to do for the market in NZ?
    For certain crimes against humanity or investors as in this case I think that a good Stoning would be in order. We should all send the FMA a bag of rocks. Trouble is the Pooftas wouldn't know how to throw them.
    Schoolyard bullies - that's what the NZX and FMA are unfortunately so market better not expect any sort of regulatory comfort from them.
    EDIT - just looking at this dudes dopey face makes me want to punch my screen in. (Bascand)
    Beating up on the RBNZ and the FMA in this case is like blaming the cops for a murder

Banned

Dang that was painful viewing.

Aspiring to be an Awesome Bear

Quote Originally Posted by moka;732402[B
    ][/B]I see evidence of sexism on the ATM thread when I read it. I just trawled through the CBL thread because it was a company where people lost money recently, and surprise generally the tone was respectful and restrained, unlike the ATM thread. No name-calling for the CEO, he was called Peter Harris or Mr Harris. No putdowns for him like G.I Jayne, Damsel-in-Distress, Plain pain Jayne. The only putdown I found was for Jacinda. There were even positive comments for Peter Harris.
    The directors sold down shares too but the comments were very mild compared to ATM. There was also quite a bit of criticism of FMA and NZX. So the contrast was very interesting. I picked out some of the strongest comments.

BTW Mr Harris wasnt just Ernest and Young's Entreupreneur of the Year 2017, but he was also voted Young Entreprenuer of the Year back in 1989. Actually given this latest stuff one cant disagree with the accolades in a kind of warped sense.
    Say what you will about Mr Harris, but he is a bright cookie ( despite the mess his group is stuck in ) and no one should expect him to sit back as his life's work dies.You can gather a lot about an executive with how they resolve situations just like this one... all eyes on Pete
    Disappointed - I thought better of Peter Harris - the so called "entrepreneur of the year 2017"!
    Good one, CBL directors & management - most honorable of them to meet their reinsurance obligations (in contravention of RBNZ directions) to ensure that Alpha's obligations can meet its obligations!
    What a bunch of freaking turkeys.

What a total mess and I bet we haven't seen half of it yet !
    Goodness me...what a freaking mess!! hope u all did not lose too much on this sinking ship!
    He must have known at the time he accepted the award that his entrepreneurial work is already down the drain ... and he still smiled for the photographer, unless he is an incredible clueless legend ...
    You have said it all Black Pete. I have no words to describe Harris’s behaviour.

Do these people have no shame.
    I hope the Directors/MD are charged if there is evidence of gross negligence or fraud. The only words I can find in describing this behavior might be unsuitable for publication. Any ideas?
    What an absolute disgrace and abdication of responsibility and accountability to insurance policy holders!

Directors sold down shares too
    Just the one sell down, in april 2017 when MD and chairman sold a combined 10.4 mill shares , 4 % of the company to increase "liquidity" and repeating how healthy the company is. And FNZ increased holding from 5% to 6% plus in Jan 2018, they will be spewing along with the rest of us.
    Directors and management selling shares to increase liquidity for the benefit of all shareholders is such a noble thing to do. Shareholders should be so grateful for such a generous gesture from the likes of Harris Hutchinson and all.
    The sell down by Harris and Hutchinson (discharged bankrupt) in April 017 virtually moments after their shares came out of escrow. The lame reason given at the time viz : “ to increase liquidity “ was actually crap because the buyers were only a few.

NZX, FMA, RBNZ and of course, CBL directors & management - DO YOUR FREAKING JOB!
    What a sick joke the NZX and FMA are at looking proactively after investors' interests.
    What a shambles. This stuff rocks ones confidence in the NZX as a platform for transparent markets.
    What exactly is the FMA obligated to do for the market in NZ?
    For certain crimes against humanity or investors as in this case I think that a good Stoning would be in order. We should all send the FMA a bag of rocks. Trouble is the Pooftas wouldn't know how to throw them.
    Schoolyard bullies - that's what the NZX and FMA are unfortunately so market better not expect any sort of regulatory comfort from them.
    EDIT - just looking at this dudes dopey face makes me want to punch my screen in. (Bascand)
    Beating up on the RBNZ and the FMA in this case is like blaming the cops for a murder
    Well I see evidence on the ATM thread when I read it of a lot of very unhappy people who are rightly upset because the NEW CEO ditched ALL her shares and the share price has tanked. Some people will have lost a lot of money as a result of this. Spare a thought for them. If the tone of this thread upsets you maybe you should stop reading it. Just my thoughts on the matter.