sharetrader
Page 296 of 2376 FirstFirst ... 1962462862922932942952962972982993003063463967961296 ... LastLast
Results 2,951 to 2,960 of 23754
    Banned

Quote Originally Posted by babymonster View Post
    Errr, so frustrated
    Just relax, there’s literally years of growth ahead, and valuations will be recognised and will grow commensurately too.

AMP have to sell at a whatever price to meet their new policy objective, if it happens that such an event drops the shareprice of such a prospective company as a2mc by 43%, then one may look at that as a gift.

Anyway, what happens to a rubber band when pulled down and released ?

On my rounds and just a little behind..

Yep, just a bit more patience.
    whoever is doing this is a) not there at NZ8am and b) timing it to run out in the next 4-5 weeks

its a classic, dull and uninspiring shaking the tree.

they must be grumpy, wonder why? Bwah hahahahaha

Well, the 5 O'clock boys are still in town it seems. Blobbles is right on the button with a trend that has been going on for quite some time. Let the buyers build up and then hit every buy order at the current price and also buyers 1c below at the end of the trading day. This sort of trend will act to make buyers a little nervous IMO. Unfortunately SP will continue to drift down until the sellers have nothing more to sell.
    It looks to me that there are more sellers than just AMP and worse it appears that they are willing to sell preferably at anything above 50c but lower if that's what it takes to eradicate the stock from the portfolio. That all looks like institutional selling from placements made at 50c when A2mc listed on the main board a couple of years ago. That leads nicely into what Mac has mentioned above and that is when a fund manager has made a decision to sell they prefer to expedite orders as quickly as practical. The trend looks a lot like that.
    If selling is because of portfolio realignment with current fund management philosophy, and nothing to do with fundamentals then we are short term losers and long term winners all things being equal.
    Morningstars fair value assessment of 0.70 is encouraging too.

If you look at the behaviour of FSF and SML and compare the charts to ATM,you will see there is a close correlation between their performances lately,milk is not flavour of the month right now,that will change,so until there is either very positive news from ATM or milk prices rise again,I think we will drift.
    Last edited by kizame; 06-03-2015 at 09:13 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by snapiti View Post
    not sure if you know what you are talking about kizame............ SML and ATM won't be adversely effected by low milk prices.......if anything they will benefit by way of bigger margins.
    Likewise if farm gate milk prices go up they will face a negative margin squeeze.
    There most certainly is no benefit for ATM if farm gate milk prices go up.
    snapiti read what I wrote, I'm talking about the charts of all three,not margins.
    If you look at those 3 charts,then you will see the similarities in price trend,to maybe most out there (unless there is bullish news by one or other)they tend to be placed in the same basket regardless of what they do.This seems to be the case.

back to 56c atm... fingers crossed..

Investor

Quote Originally Posted by babymonster View Post
    back to 56c atm... fingers crossed..
    Looking at the depth, all I can say is 54c written all over it by the time 5pm rolls around....

Quote Originally Posted by sb9 View Post
    Looking at the depth, all I can say is 54c written all over it by the time 5pm rolls around....
    Yep 54c by 5pm but some good volume though,only thing is if it ends up at 53c the volume has a dramatic effect on OBV on the charts.
    But par for the course.

老外

Seller took the end of the day off. Wonder if that is also a pattern? Friday drinks? Out on the harbour in a yacht? Down at the golf course? Probably one of these...