sharetrader
Page 319 of 2376 FirstFirst ... 2192693093153163173183193203213223233293694198191319 ... LastLast
Results 3,181 to 3,190 of 23755

We don't want Danny to drink too much of this stuff and feel heaps better.

I think he got 10 minutes of game time for England in the six nations .....if he continues to feel better come Rugby World Cup time he might feel so much better that England beat the All Blacks in th final and Danny is a star, just like Johnny was a few years ago.

Dilettante

Well the headline is a bit silly isn't it ?

Quote Originally Posted by mayday View Post

One good thing about Danny drinking milk is that he shouldn't be run down by a bus again while in a drunken stupor in the early hours of the morning.

Go Danny .....give the girls a thrill so they want a2

Quote Originally Posted by mayday View Post
    Waitrose to stock dairy-free A2 milk in more stores.
    Good news that that waitrose is opening up more stores which will sell a2, but that does not mean that more a2 milk will be sold necessarily.
    Whats with the dairy free headline? bit confusing.

Dilettante

The headline is more than a little confusing, it is outright misleading and unbelievable this has been published. Sort of undermines what should have been a good news story !

Quote Originally Posted by Harrie View Post
    Waitrose to stock dairy-free A2 milk in more stores.
    Good news that that waitrose is opening up more stores which will sell a2, but that does not mean that more a2 milk will be sold necessarily.
    Whats with the dairy free headline? bit confusing.

ATM will be listing on ASX tomorrow.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyTheHorse View Post
    ATM will be listing on ASX tomorrow.
    Are they not supposed to pre-announce such matters, ah well, good luck to all Australian investors looking to enter ?

http://www.asx.com.au/prices/upcoming.htm

A2M is the ticker, and there are heaps of announcements on ASX.com.au

For those who are hanging out for a big price rise tomorrow when A2M lists on the ASX, there will be disappointment.
    If the aussy isto's or private investors thought that a2 was a goer when it listed on the ASX would be wanting to buy now on the NZX at $0.49 wouldn't they?
    That converts to around A$0.475. On that basis I am not expecting much more than A$0.47 to A$0.49 tomorrow.
    Hopefully I will be pleasantly surprised.

Quote Originally Posted by snapiti View Post
    The current depressed share price would indicate the market is very dubious of ATM abilities to replicate it's Aussie success in the UK and Europe....

However from the number of stores that A2 has already got a foot in the door in the UK I would suggest that the hard part has already been achieved and given a good marketing campaign all shareholders will be very happy with the results in 12 months or so.
    Nice to hear some optimism from you, Snaps, despite the first sentence in your post. I don't think the SP says very much about investors' perception of the UK or any other market right now. Why would the SP go higher when everyone knows there's a big insto overhang that's gotta go at whatever silly price? I think that's the main issue. We've actually seen that some buyers are willing to bid the SP up a bit, but it just keeps getting kicked back down. That's not normal market behaviour and it won't go on forever.

Each A2 market will have its own dynamic, with consumers being influenced by differing factors. Europe hasn't started yet, nor has the US. We're told the UK is on target. China looks like it's going to need some work, maybe with the release of new scientific research aimed specifically at health-conscious Chinese consumers.

I'm no expert but I wouldn't expect the SP to leap when the Australian listing begins, especially with all those other listings of non-entity companies also in the queue. It'll be a gradual process, helped I think by a2MC's announced plan to come out with new research using human subjects in its main markets. Many in the media are still confused, and saying the science is disputed because they don't understand it. That will gradually change, but not overnight.