sharetrader
Page 353 of 2376 FirstFirst ... 2533033433493503513523533543553563573634034538531353 ... LastLast
Results 3,521 to 3,530 of 23754
    Guru

Quote Originally Posted by sb9 View Post
    Interesting to note on trading depth, 2 sellers offering combined 610k @94c. They must either know something we all here don't or just believe in the product, good on ya guys.
    Would it alarm you if I put in a bid for 800,000 @ 3c-----Its just stuff--the same thing has happened with countless other shares (was'nt long ago some one put in a sell @1.80 for PEB(SP was low 70s at the time)--wouldnt pay it much heed

Banned

How does that even work, 15% more try's, 15% more advertising contracts, 15% more groupies, what ?

ATM15%performance.jpg

Craigs have a price target on ATM of 92c as I understand, they initiated coverage last year at 90c.

Hi Mac,.. I see the article is 1 year old yet i feel A2 is further along the growth curve now than when they valued A2 at 92 cents yet the sp is only 52 cents now ...go figure....

Quote Originally Posted by MAC View Post
    How does that even work, 15% more try's, 15% more advertising contracts, 15% more groupies, what ?

ATM15%performance.jpg
    With Danny it's probably the last mentioned

Hardly try's or related, only sat on the bench last season.

A2 shareholders need Danny to score big time at the World Cup and take the trophy off the All Blacks. Go Danny .....drink more of that white stuff and please no more getting run down by buses

going to be big turnover day today...lets see if sp responds appropriately

Investor

Quote Originally Posted by ziggy415 View Post
    going to be big turnover day today...lets see if sp responds appropriately
    Any particular reason for that, I mean for big turnover today?

Banned

Hi Mac,.. I see the article is 1 year old yet i feel A2 is further along the growth curve now than when they valued A2 at 92 cents yet the sp is only 52 cents now ...go figure....
    There’s still time Ziggy;

I’m with NZ First Capital (spot $1.24) and Craig’s ($0.92) on valuation and considered $0.90 as fair value at this time last year, $1.10 at present.

Certainly the company has grown since then, they are ahead of plan in Australian market share, that Australian infant formula result at the HY was simply phenomenal, the 3M litre per annum fresh milk exports to China will be kicking in about now, as will the post regulation distribution of infant formula in China.

New markets and opportunities opened up in the UK and US for very little capital input. Not to mention the new product ranges, UHT, cream and yoghurt coming on stream.

I think what can happen with sentiment curves, is folk can make the psychology and associated charting patterns self-fulfilling with little consideration to fundamental outlooks. But, at the end of the day such circumstances offer opportunities to well researched FA’s.

Some will disagree with that and that’s what makes a market at the end of the day, some short termers will say that the SP on the day is what the market values a stock at, not a view I prescribe to as it implies illogically that there is no worth within a company.

When the intrinsic fundamental business case is improving over years so will the SP follow over time.

Milford, NZ First Capital, Harbour Asset Management, ACC and whatever other Australian insto’s that have been and are buying up big time are the ones that will benefit over the long term.

Enjoy the opp whilst it remains a half price discount sale in ATM shares.

On my rounds and just a little behind..

I have major issues with NZFirst Capital.
    They can't count and have just been censured: http://www.nzherald.co.nz/business/n...ectid=11444061
    IMO, para. 5 in the news link is VERY illuminating given present ATM trading profiles this year.

On the doghouse

No mystery Ziggy. If the attainable end goal remains the same, but the company has to spend twice as much money to get there as they thought, and as a result the profit earned at the end of the day halves then the value of the company halves. That is how company valuation works. ATM is actually more expensive now at 52c than it was at 92c, when it was assumed all markets would roll over according to the Australian market roll out plan.

SNOOPY
    Last edited by Snoopy; 06-05-2015 at 06:51 PM. Reason: added italic clarification
    Watch out for the most persistent and dangerous version of Covid-19: B.S.24/7

Banned

Here we go, a2 milk now available within the first 10 Whole Foods stores in California.

http://a2milk.com/find/

First of many I suppose, on their way to getting to circa 70% distribution in Southern California by the end of July, still reckon that’s quite a remarkable objective a2MC have set.

All on time, well managed, delivered to plan, all good, well done all the new staff in the US.

US TV campaign next.
    Last edited by MAC; 06-05-2015 at 04:47 PM.