sharetrader
Page 415 of 2376 FirstFirst ... 3153654054114124134144154164174184194254655159151415 ... LastLast
Results 4,141 to 4,150 of 23755
    Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by sb9 View Post
    Zeez, what happened there did we miss something...up 2c in a jiffy
    Sorry about that sb9, got a bit excited and bought some more at 73, 74,75 & 76c.

老外

Looks like maybe my TA signal wasn't all hocus pocus after all?

Hope it lasts Blobbles! What would you expect from here on a TA basis?

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by KW View Post
    You'll be mounting your own takeover bid at this rate LOL
    Would like to, but am about $1.8 b short. Do you think us sharetraders should get together and make a bid?

Quote Originally Posted by blobbles View Post
    ..... Of course any FA will always smash any TA. If tomorrow it is declared that the whole A2 thing is a huge hoax then it will smash the SP.
    Oh dear, here we go again. Of course it's always possible someone may declare "the whole A2 thing is a huge hoax", but not anyone with any scientific cred. Some so-called branding and advertising experts who know zilch about A2 sometimes cite the a2MC success in Australia as an example of clever promotion of a product that's really just the same as any other milk, but that's because they want everyone to believe that all sales success is due to branding and promotion rather than genuine product superiority and consumer satisfaction.

The fundamental science is settled. A2 milk is very distinctly different from A1 milk. They have different DNA, and A1 produces a medically hazardous peptide that is now indisputably linked not only with digestive discomfort in some consumers but with significant diseases including autism and schizophrenia. That's not disputed, although the precise details are still the subject of ongoing research.

As a matter of fact, a researcher from Northeastern University in Boston delivered a presentation at Oxford University in just the past few days reporting on new findings that A1 milk triggers oxidative stress, long known to be a key factor in both autism and schizophrenia. He said doctors therefore don't need to advise autism and schizophrenia patients to go dairy-free and protein-free - they just need to tell them to switch to A2.

There is some debate about suggestions published a decade or more ago based on very strong epidemiological evidence, that A1 milk is a significant factor (among others) in heart disease and diabetes. That also is the subject of ongoing research. But there has not been any scientifically credible suggestion in recent years that the "A2 thing" is a hoax.

So I think it's unfortunate when people on this thread raise the possibility that it's all a hoax, even just as a passing comment.

老外

Quote Originally Posted by NT001 View Post
    Oh dear, here we go again. Of course it's always possible someone may declare "the whole A2 thing is a huge hoax", but not anyone with any scientific cred. Some so-called branding and advertising experts who know zilch about A2 sometimes cite the a2MC success in Australia as an example of clever promotion of a product that's really just the same as any other milk, but that's because they want everyone to believe that all sales success is due to branding and promotion rather than genuine product superiority and consumer satisfaction.

The fundamental science is settled. A2 milk is very distinctly different from A1 milk. They have different DNA, and A1 produces a medically hazardous peptide that is now indisputably linked not only with digestive discomfort in some consumers but with significant diseases including autism and schizophrenia. That's not disputed, although the precise details are still the subject of ongoing research.

As a matter of fact, a researcher from Northeastern University in Boston delivered a presentation at Oxford University in just the past few days reporting on new findings that A1 milk triggers oxidative stress, long known to be a key factor in both autism and schizophrenia. He said doctors therefore don't need to advise autism and schizophrenia patients to go dairy-free and protein-free - they just need to tell them to switch to A2.

There is some debate about suggestions published a decade or more ago based on very strong epidemiological evidence, that A1 milk is a significant factor (among others) in heart disease and diabetes. That also is the subject of ongoing research. But there has not been any scientifically credible suggestion in recent years that the "A2 thing" is a hoax.

So I think it's unfortunate when people on this thread raise the possibility that it's all a hoax, even just as a passing comment.
    Jeez, don't be so sensitive, I was just raising a case of some extreme FA event obviously having a huge effect on the SP which screws up all the TA in the world. I could have easily have said "Tomorrow Deans and co offer $3.50 per share". Touchy subject huh? It sounds like you are too emotionally invested TBH.

$3.50 per share! I will show a few emotions if that's the case

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by NZSilver View Post
    $3.50 per share! I will show a few emotions if that's the case
    At $3.50 I'll be more than showing a few emotions, I'll be a happy chappy.

Quote Originally Posted by blobbles View Post
    ... Touchy subject huh? It sounds like you are too emotionally invested TBH.
    Not really, blobbles, but there are still some people out there who like to raise doubts about A2, and various people on this thread have from time to time raised the possibility one way or another that "the A2 thing" might be disproved. I wasn't suggesting that you believe that, but the thread is open to all, including people who don't know the score and might be interested in sizing up a2MC for investment but could be very put off by the thought that followers of ATM consider it a possibility worth mentioning. No offence intended. Cheers

Exchange rate movements continue to be favourable to ATM, quite meaningful movement in all key currencies in recent months.