sharetrader
Page 5 of 2376 FirstFirst 12345678915551055051005 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by slimwin View Post
    Me too.would they have a trading halt for that though?
    It is material.

I have been expecting the NZX Main Board announcement, but it has also been written elsewhere they have been contemplating listing on ASX or another Asian Exchange. http://www.weeklytimesnow.com.au/art...661_dairy.html

Guru

Just looked at their market cap - $400m!!!

Why are they still on the NZAX?

They only have $37m of equity and $10m of that relates to goodwill. PE of 89 (all per Google) so a growth prospect?
    Free delivery worldwide with Book Depository http://www.bookdepository.co.uk

Veteran novice

Quote Originally Posted by CJ View Post
    Just looked at their market cap - $400m!!!

Why are they still on the NZAX?

They only have $37m of equity and $10m of that relates to goodwill. PE of 89 (all per Google) so a growth prospect?
    Would they have a wide enough spread of shareholders to qualify for NZX listing? I'm well out of date with the requirements but would think they would need a sell-down from the majority shareholders first.

Trading halt again. It was basically nothing they placed the trading halt. Wonder whether this time will be equally insignificant.

capital raising and sell down at 50c. Looks like existing shareholders are being screwed. That is a massive discount. No SPP or rights issue to avoid dilution. This is a pity.

I have no position, but am disappointed for retail investors.
    Last edited by noodles; 05-12-2012 at 01:31 PM.

I have recently bought some shares after selling my FPA Shares. At the same time I increased my holdings in DIL & BFW. I would have liked to taken part in SPP because it screws existing shareholders with dilution.

On the doghouse

Quote Originally Posted by noodles View Post
    capital raising and sell down at 50c. Looks like existing shareholders are being screwed. That is a massive discount. No SPP or rights issue to avoid dilution. This is a pity.

I have no position, but am disappointed for retail investors.
    This is the problem with investing in shares not listed on the main board. There isn't the same protection for small investors. This would never happen if A2 was listed on the NZX already.

SNOOPY
    Watch out for the most persistent and dangerous version of Covid-19: B.S.24/7

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Snoopy View Post
    This is the problem with investing in shares not listed on the main board. There isn't the same protection for small investors. This would never happen if A2 was listed on the NZX already.
    You mean how XRO major shareholders sold out and a placement done at $6 when the shareprice was 6.40 with no placement for small shareholders.
    Free delivery worldwide with Book Depository http://www.bookdepository.co.uk

The minimum subscription to buy at 50c is $500K . I'm not that rich.