sharetrader
Page 504 of 2376 FirstFirst ... 440445449450050150250350450550650750851455460410041504 ... LastLast
Results 5,031 to 5,040 of 23754

Guru

The spin team is doing a great job

I think the most significant point about this excellent article is that it includes a quote from Fonterra boss Theo Spierings dismissing A2 as just a "marketing concept".

That surely puts to rest any idea that Fonterra might make a takeover bid for a2MC, or might launch its own brand of A2 milk in competition with a2MC.

It will also be seen as a rather curious and ignorant comment to make, especially by NZ dairy farmers who have been quietly converting their herds to A2 and are looking forward to a2MC expanding its operations in NZ as from next year with higher payouts than Fonterra's pathetic offering.

IMO

Dream publicity going bacterial.....On Bloomberg as well as...... isa extra omnifeed.com, .....global advisors, .....metro tell,muckrake.com, ..... reddit.com ....... dumb short... dream builder portal.... google .... finance geek.....hotcopper....africanewshub....etcetcetc

The Milk You've Never Heard of Rocking the Dairy World

Ignorant. Just ignorant.

Quote Originally Posted by Joshuatree View Post
    Dream publicity going bacterial.....On Bloomberg as well as...... isa extra omnifeed.com, .....global advisors, .....metro tell,muckrake.com, ..... reddit.com ....... dumb short... dream builder portal.... google .... finance geek.....hotcopper....africanewshub....etcetcetc

The Milk You've Never Heard of Rocking the Dairy World

English. . . . . please. . . . simple. . . . sentences. . . . with. . . . verbs. . . nouns. . . . adjectives. . . please. . .?

Guru

Looks like Challenger quietly lifting holding - up from 5.15% to 6.21%

IMO

Quote Originally Posted by GTM 3442 View Post
    English. . . . . please. . . . simple. . . . sentences. . . . with. . . . verbs. . . nouns. . . . adjectives. . . please. . .?
    G>>>T>>>>M>>>> Thos E***.... are ..**..​WEBSITES....**...that.....are ****spreading......ATM.....like .....wildfire..... Geddittt....Okeh....

Investor

Seems as though the shorters on ASX have got a temporary lid on sp.

Quote Originally Posted by sb9 View Post
    Seems as though the shorters on ASX have got a temporary lid on sp.

I am in Gold coast atm and tried out A2 milk for the first time. It is really good to me. It isn't cheap but I am sold on taste.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by longy View Post
    I am in Gold coast atm and tried out A2 milk for the first time. It is really good to me. It isn't cheap but I am sold on taste.
    What is the price difference?