sharetrader
Page 53 of 2376 FirstFirst ... 343495051525354555657631031535531053 ... LastLast
    Banned

Quote Originally Posted by KW View Post
    I wouldnt think the UK herd is big enough at the moment to cope with large market share. 1.8% of 62 million people is still a heck of a lot of milk.
    I agree it makes for a lot of prospective sales and compares favourably with the present Australian market share of 7.4% of a 23M population.

Muller Wiseman have a 30% share of the A1 fresh milk market in the UK, I just wonder if for them, at present at least, A2 remains a novelty product, perhaps that will change with market demand.

Having said that, with Muller Wiseman having access to 30% of UK fresh milk dairy herds, they make a pretty good JV partner, and an equally good proposition for A2 conversion.

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/business/n...ectid=11121927 from today's herald. No real new info apart from pricing of Platinum.

I hope they can get their JV in NZ sorted. I've noticed my local Countdown (CBD and the one close to where I live) have stopped selling A2.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by shar187 View Post
    http://www.nzherald.co.nz/business/n...ectid=11121927 from today's herald. No real new info apart from pricing of Platinum.

I hope they can get their JV in NZ sorted. I've noticed my local Countdown (CBD and the one close to where I live) have stopped selling A2.
    It's all good confirmation that the platinum roll out is all on schedule, onwards and upwards to plan.

Agree about the countdown's, my local one is completely sold out of A2 about every second or third time or so I look for it on the shelves.

Quote Originally Posted by MAC View Post
    Agree about the countdown's, my local one is completely sold out of A2 about every second or third time or so I look for it on the shelves.
    Hopefully that's the problem - just sold out. I was concerned they had taken it off the shelves/stopped selling. I will ask next time I'm in.

Dilettante

Quote Originally Posted by MAC View Post
    Interesting. Our family has been buying A2 milk from our Countdown for a few months and I don't recall it ever not being on the shelves.For some fun, I got seven 8 year old boys to taste and compare both A2 and standard Homebrand blue top milk a couple of weeks ago, without them knowing what they were tasting. 5 out of the 8 preferred the A2, 1 preferred the standard and 2 were neutral. Our 8 yo son who drinks a lot of milk now wants the A2 milk if possible. Only 1 of the 8 boys had heard about A2 milk ! Not very scientific but a bit of interesting fun

I can always get a2 milk from johnsoviile countdown

It's also at Moore Wilson's in Wellington CBD. I noticed the other day though all the stock was due to expire in the next day or so, so I didn't buy that time.

This made me wonder how often they got new stock in or whether this was because it had been a slow week and the old stuff was still at the front..

Late last week I wanted to buy some for a friend so rather than go to the stores I went straight to A2 website to see where/who distributed to. But I was only able to find limited information for Australia. Maybe I looked in the wrong place - but surely this information should be able to be found easily on any company's website. Something for A2 marketing team to look into?

Bonnie vie - the issue in nz is that A2 corp only own the rights. These rights are leased to Fresha valley for the next few years so unfortunately it is out of A2s hands for the next wee while unless they renegotiate

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by turmeric View Post
    Strategic Supply Agreement for Western Australia

A2 Corporation Limited (NZX:ATM) has appointed Western Australia’s most experienced dairy company, Brownes Food Operations Pty Limited, to package a range of a2 ™ brand fresh milk products to meet the rising demand from Western Australian consumers.

Brownes Perth-based processing plant will begin producing a2 ™ fresh milk products in November 2013 from locally sourced a2 dairy herds.

A2 Corporation (A2C) Chief Executive Officer Geoffrey Babidge says a number of options have been considered to efficiently supply Western Australian consumers who have discovered the digestive ease of a2 ™ fresh milk products.

“This is a strategic medium term supply agreement that will deliver Western Australians the high quality a2™ fresh milk direct from West Australian farms. Brownes fully supports the a2 proposition and is well positioned to meet the expected increase in consumer demand.”
    More fantastic news Turmeric, should go down well tonight with that cold glass of countdown white gold you've been seeking!, although A2 and kahlua sounds good too.