sharetrader
Page 533 of 2376 FirstFirst ... 3343348352352953053153253353453553653754358363310331533 ... LastLast
Results 5,321 to 5,330 of 23755
    Investor

Big pre-market trades mostly international...
    5 4 9:44:22 am 140.5 8,546,124 $12,007,304 International
    6 3 9:26:15 am 140.9 250,000 $352,250 International
    7 2 9:06:58 am 140.3 733,647 $1,029,307 International
    8 1 9:06:56 am 143.9 831,167 $1,196,049 International

Advanced Member

Could this be a pump and dump scenario?

Investor

Quote Originally Posted by Ggcc View Post
    Could this be a pump and dump scenario?
    Not sure how to read it though, one thing is sure though is that big players are playing it behind scenes. Nothing much has changed fundamentally from company's business point of view barring the Chinese e-commerce tax scenario.

Investor

Sourced from HC...

"a2 Milk Company Ltd (Australia) (ASX: A2M)

Leading stockbroker and financial services provider Bell Potter initiated coverage on a2 Milk today with a buy rating and placed a $1.81 price target on its shares. With the shares closing yesterday at $1.31, this price target implied upside of a massive 38% for investors. The market has reacted well to the news, with the shares up by around 6% in early trade."

Those quoted prices are in AUD by the way...

Investor

https://nzx.com/companies/ATM/announcements/283830

Inclusion into ASX 200 from close of trade 17th June, expect some large activity between now and then.

So, will they be doing an Aussie ipo then? Where are the shares that are gonna get traded in the asx gonna come from?

Investor

Quote Originally Posted by Absolute144 View Post
    So, will they be doing an Aussie ipo then? Where are the shares that are gonna get traded in the asx gonna come from?
    Sorry you lost me there re Aussie ipo, its already listed and trading on ASX. To your second question, the shares have to be bought on stock market. Hope its helps!!!

Reincarnated Panthera Snow Leopard's Avatar

Question Did you know

Quote Originally Posted by Absolute144 View Post
    Trades under the code A2M
    Not to be confused with ASX listed ATM which is Aneka Tambang, that means Assorted Mines in Indonesian.

Best Wishes
    Paper Tiger
    om mani peme hum

Banned

Hi all..I just want to share a story from one of a2 milk customer today.

Like usual, every weekend I go and pick up a2 milk at countdown. There were only 3 bottles left on the shelf. A mature lady followed behind me. Me and her started a conversation regarding a2 milk. I told her why I bought a2 milk instead of normal milk as my wife has a digestive issues. So her and her husband, as she said when u getting old, the digestion system is getting worn out and a2 milk is very helpful.

She told me about her fantastic experience related with a2 milk. The lady always does a regular dentist check up. She told me that her teeth always built up with lot of tartar and she always scared as her dentist would clean it up hard out since she did not like the sound of the machine.

Anyhow, on her last visit, her dentist told her that her tartar was less than normal and not built up like usual. Her dentist got confused as she has been a regular patient but this time there was a significant change. Her gum and teeth look very healthy and cleaner.

Her dentist told her the news and asked her about her diet. What did actually she eat? She told the dentist she has changed nothing...normal diet just like normal..nothing really. The lady did reflect and wonder, the only thing she changed in her diet so far is the milk. She has been drinking a2 milk for almost a year....and she wondered a2 milk helps to prevent it....

Does anyone experience any other health benefits since drinking a2 milk a part of digestive issues?

Very interesting to hear that....a2 milk will become people choice now...

Quote Originally Posted by sb9 View Post
    Sourced from HC...

"a2 Milk Company Ltd (Australia) (ASX: A2M)

Leading stockbroker and financial services provider Bell Potter initiated coverage on a2 Milk today with a buy rating and placed a $1.81 price target on its shares. With the shares closing yesterday at $1.31, this price target implied upside of a massive 38% for investors. The market has reacted well to the news, with the shares up by around 6% in early trade."

Those quoted prices are in AUD by the way...
    Hmmn.. So they bought some just recently,and would like to get it back up to the price it was hovering at for quite some time,so they can offload?
    Funny how they come up with a price that was the consensus of private investors a few weeks ago,so that would suggest that most private investors/traders are better at valuing this company than they are,as the privates came up with this price around Dec. 15