sharetrader
Page 572 of 2376 FirstFirst ... 7247252256256856957057157257357457557658262267210721572 ... LastLast
Results 5,711 to 5,720 of 23754
    Investor

Quote Originally Posted by whatsup View Post
    ATM on fire atm , $2.56 the pending ann/results must be great imo
    Mind you, 256 (on 1st Dec '16) was the high point post ASM update back in Nov. So, we're really back to where we were supposed to be mainly due to Bellamy's saga...

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    From The Australian

UBS consequently raised its price target on the dual-listed A2 Milk from $NZ2.45 to $NZ2.75 ($A2.60) and altered its view from ‘neutral’ to ‘buy’, mirroring the outlook of Goldman Sachs and Bell Potter.

A2M also the best performing 'market darling' since Trump victory - up 21%
    Last years results/update was on 17/2/16. Not long to wait for this years.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by see weed View Post
    Last years results/update was on 17/2/16. Not long to wait for this years.
    Less time to wait this year because it's on the 15/2/17(That's right only 2 more sleeps to go, or not due to over excitement)

Banned

https://www.nbr.co.nz/subscribe/199393

can anyone summarize above article?? thanks.

Investor

Dramatic lift in A2 Platimum brand recognition in China: survey

Headline from NBR this arvo behind paywall though....looking good with a day and bit to go before results out on Wed 15th.

Banned

I wonder if the share price will spike up on tomorrow's results or will it drop like it did upon the last set of good results? Should be a lot more meat in tomorrow's result than the previous one, whoops I mean milk. All will be revealed soon either way.

Investor

Quote Originally Posted by couta1 View Post
    I wonder if the share price will spike up on tomorrow's results or will it drop like it did upon the last set of good results? Should be a lot more meat in tomorrow's result than the previous one, whoops I mean milk. All will be revealed soon either way.
    I actually like today's trading pattern, market not getting ahead of itself in terms of price action.

More than actual numbers tomorrow my key points to look for are:

- New product launch information

- US trading update (from the banter on HC looks like they're tracking very well)

- China regulation/registration update if any

- More info on brand awareness survey as reported in NBR y'day

- And last but not least the lawsuit against Lion, any new information

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by couta1 View Post
    Yes it certainly will, and good luck to all holders. Have just finished topping up another 91k in last 5 weeks. Av. price $2.023c. The sp should spike up $2.70+, then from there who knows where.

Outside thinking.

Quote Originally Posted by see weed View Post
    Yes it certainly will, and good luck to all holders. Have just finished topping up another 91k in last 5 weeks. Av. price $2.023c. The sp should spike up $2.70+, then from there who knows where.
    Like your style see weed, you and sb9 have been long term fans of this stock, so I wish you well.

My own holding is more humble, however with an average holding price of less than $1.00 I consider myself 'well positioned.'

IMHO a SP of $3.00 plus is possible this year, with the Lion court case being the only potential hiccup. However I would be v surprised to see ATM lose this case.

The other interesting prospect is A2M being aggressively marketed in NZ when the current arrangement with Fresha Valley ends.

One more sleep to go 'til interim results and the speculation is over (for the moment)... Good luck to holders.

Advanced Member

Default Dividend Payment

There was mention of a potential div payment? at end of financial year at the 22/11/16 AGM by Chairman David Hearn that..... provided that these positive trends continue, and also provided that there is no need for substantial additional capital expenditure, the Board currently expects to adopt a dividend policy following completion of this financial year...
    Last edited by see weed; 14-02-2017 at 10:39 PM.