sharetrader
Page 578 of 2376 FirstFirst ... 7847852856857457557657757857958058158258862867810781578 ... LastLast
Results 5,771 to 5,780 of 23755

Quote Originally Posted by see weed View Post
    Those poor buyers from 2.60 to 2.80s must be feeling a bit disheartened tonight. I wonder if shorting is doing more damage to the market than good. Think, if I was starting out and it happened, would probably sell and never return to the market again. But we all know a2m has a sting in its tail on positive news announcements. But now all the shenanigans are over, I hope, lets see what happens tomorrow. I really do think this shorting will damage the market if it carries on. Correct me if I'm wrong.
    You learn though right? I bought this at $2 and ending selling out the first time at $1.75 cause it dropped 8℅ in one day and I freaked out, but I was new to trading at that time. Since I've learnt to hold shares I invest in.

Sometimes a hard lesson is a good one (or at least I tell myself that). This is definitely a share that moves around a lot, so you need to be prepared to go +/- 30% in a short amount of time.

Investor

Must tell was bit disappointed with no news re the new products launches as they mentioned at ASM will be rolled out in early 2017, guess they're still doing some groundwork as we're just in mid Feb...may be some news in Mar/Apr...

Investor

A2 Milk says its pricing in China is increasing

Article from NBR today behind paywall, could someone summarise key points pls...

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by sb9 View Post
    A2 Milk says its pricing in China is increasing

Article from NBR today behind paywall, could someone summarise key points pls...

Don't worry about it, will be old news next week. From the headline, looks like they are making lot more money. As long as sp keeps creeping up.

Seems to me they're investing to grow the brand long term and not getting themselves too bogged down in specific's for the current half. and it seems to me like a good stock to hold long term with their incredibly high growth rate. EPS nearly quadrupled, up 290% and its now clear to this hound the company is trading on a very realistic PE multiple for the very high growth this company is targeting for the foreseeable future. On a DCF basis I am expecting analyst upgrades.
    Last edited by Beagle; 16-02-2017 at 11:57 AM. Reason: Reluctant to summerise, really one good idea in a whole year pays for an NBR subscription.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Banned

Price getting hammered as Directors and Senior management sell shares, Geoff Babidge sold 1 million this time last year as well, still has 600k ordinary and 500k partly paid shares left though. Reason given in notice was in order to gain a more balanced portfolio? Still not a good look after flagging H2 sales would be less than H1 in the H1 Report.

Investor

Quote Originally Posted by couta1 View Post
    Price getting hammered as Directors and Senior management sell shares, Geoff Babidge sold 1 million this time last year as well, still has 600k ordinary and 500k partly paid shares left though. Reason given in notice was in order to gain a more balanced portfolio? Still not a good look after flagging H2 sales would be less than H1 in the H1 Report.
    Sorry couta, he still has 600k ordinary shares and 5mln not 500k partly paid ordinary shares.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by sb9 View Post
    Sorry couta, he still has 600k ordinary shares and 5mln not 500k partly paid ordinary shares.
    Yes I see that, might need glasses, anyway not good for an already falling SP.

老外

Can't say I am happy about this, will be looking to sell very soon. This is always a huge red flag for me (as well as the rest of the market, I expect).

Investor

Quote Originally Posted by couta1 View Post
    Yes I see that, might need glasses, anyway not good for an already falling SP.
    Yeah short term they'll be weakness in sp, but long term story doesn't change...and plus we're talking about shares which are always high risk/reward class of assets.