sharetrader
Page 579 of 2376 FirstFirst ... 7947952956957557657757857958058158258358962967910791579 ... LastLast
Results 5,781 to 5,790 of 23755

Oh well if it falls much more it might be a good opportunity to buy some more. Strange move selling so many shares after a seemingly great report and future pipeline.

Well having bought back in about $2.50 quite recently I might have to do a Couta1 on this one and average down soon, (sorry Couta1 I couldn't resist)
    100 day MA about $2.10 from memory when I looked at it the other day...still in a clear uptrend and strong growth story so no worries.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

percy

Quote Originally Posted by Roger View Post
    Well having bought back in about $2.50 quite recently I might have to do a Couta1 on this one and average down soon, (sorry Couta1 I couldn't resist)
    100 day MA about $2.10 from memory when I looked at it the other day...still in a clear uptrend and strong growth story so no worries.
    May pay to get KW's permission first.!.....

Advanced Member

Well I remember someone say I sold at $2.80 and will buy back at $2.30...... Well done to you sir!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Ggcc View Post
    Well I remember someone say I sold at $2.80 and will buy back at $2.30...... Well done to you sir!!!
    People are so reactive with this share. Any seemingly bad news and this baby drops like a rock, before rising from the grave, falling back again and then going higher than ever before. She can be a tough journey sometimes!

Quote Originally Posted by percy View Post
    May pay to get KW's permission first.!.....
    LOL

Quote Originally Posted by JeremyALD View Post
    People are so reactive with this share. Any seemingly bad news and this baby drops like a rock, before rising from the grave, falling back again and then going higher than ever before. She can be a tough journey sometimes!
    Even more turbulent that AIR shares !

No worries though because average broker target is $2.82 and all five brokers with their fancy DCF models can't possibly be wrong.
    http://www.4-traders.com/A2-MILK-COM...022/consensus/
    Last edited by Beagle; 22-02-2017 at 11:10 AM.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Investor

Quote Originally Posted by couta1 View Post
    Still not a good look after flagging H2 sales would be less than H1 in the H1 Report.
    Another one to clarify couta, they've flagged lower IF sales in H2 compared to H1 but materially higher than last year. Not overall lower sales in H2 than H1...

This could be something to do with supply constraints with SML and also non-occurrence of certain key events in H2 compared to H1.

Investor

Quote Originally Posted by JeremyALD View Post
    Yes she can go on some wild rides at times...however if you can pick your timing right you'll be well rewarded.

Have set myself some price targets to top up if it gets to those levels, watching with interest and no plans to sell any of current holdings.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Ggcc View Post
    that was me.....but I cancelled the order yesterday....just wait and see at the moment

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by King1212 View Post
    that was me.....but I cancelled the order yesterday....just wait and see at the moment
    Well done, but you got all the lucky breaks to aid your cause. Shorters want to push the price as close to $2 as possible so your patience may pay off.