sharetrader
Page 581 of 2376 FirstFirst ... 8148153157157757857958058158258358458559163168110811581 ... LastLast
Results 5,801 to 5,810 of 23753
    Investor

Quote Originally Posted by Left field View Post
    Nice lift today.

Happy holding (with an av price of less than $1,) long term this coy is set to continue to outperform NZX 50 index, and IMHO fair value is still north of today's price.
    Totally agree LF, my av price around the same level and happy to continue to hold for longer term. I agree the directors sell down not good sign, but should we expect them to hold eternal without realising some gains. Personally I do not see anything sinister in that and only saying that from their track record of managing this company so well.

Some of y'day's weakness is also attributable to poor result from Blackmores and with upcoming BAL results soon, there could be bit of volatility in short term.

Outside thinking.

BAL's half yr AUX report out...... often compared to ATM (because of the China infant formula thing but IMHO quite diff companies and markets.)

I've only had a quick look but interesting comparisons to ATM particularly when you compare BAL's stock and cash on hand levels.

Here it is

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by JeremyALD View Post
    I still feel like everyone was raving about the results a few days ago and they have a good track record. So many things could make you sell shares in ATM, but it always seems to bounce back. I'm just going to hold this time and not look at the share price for a while unless there's significant news. We'll see how that approach goes!
    From your post 5798... I agree fully with your comment. But am only going to keep the shares bought at 50c. Have just sold the last lot of a bundle bought in the last 7 weeks. Going to stock up with more AIR to get the div, then buy more ATM at a later date before the next announcement. Might as well put the dollars to good use while we wait. ps.. Noticed we have a lot in common in the stocktastic competition, but can never seem to catch you up lol.

Big funds are buying in though and increasing their holdings...

IMO

Maybe this from someone called KW has something to do with it
    "$16B takeover offer for Mead Johnson at 27 times forward earnings, and a 29% premium to current price. How long before A2M is approached?"

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by kizame View Post
    Big funds are buying in though and increasing their holdings...
    UBS bought 10 mill shares the other day, they are notorious short sale manipulators. The possible entry into the ASX 100 in March would be very positive for the share price, so something to keep your eye on.

Investor

Quote Originally Posted by couta1 View Post
    UBS bought 10 mill shares the other day, they are notorious short sale manipulators. The possible entry into the ASX 100 in March would be very positive for the share price, so something to keep your eye on.
    True, anytime UBS get more holding they in turn lend them to shorters to crap the sp...

ASX 100 inclusion would be big boost for ATM....

Investor

https://nzx.com/companies/ATM/announcements/297569

Pater Nathan's (CEO-Aus&NZ) wife buys on market another 20,000 shares, must've heard something good around evening dining table chats

A2 to purchase 8% of SML for $3.275 per share.

Investor

Quote Originally Posted by Nasi Goreng View Post
    A2 to purchase 8% of SML for $3.275 per share.
    Kinda inevitable isn't it, was picking this to happen last year itself. Looking good for CFDA registration to happen later in the year, have a sneaky feeling they will get that the registration without any hassles.

A2 are next biggest holders in SML now after Bright Diary....connect the dots and you can visualise the picture.