sharetrader
Page 596 of 2376 FirstFirst ... 9649654658659259359459559659759859960060664669610961596 ... LastLast
Results 5,951 to 5,960 of 23753
    Banned

Fair enough Roger,but at this point in time I'll leave this stock to other daredevils.

Outside thinking.

Quote Originally Posted by couta1 View Post
    Fair enough Roger,but at this point in time I'll leave this stock to other daredevils.
    Nice to see Westpac and related interests have joined the other dare devils to the tune of 43 mill shares.

"Nature of relevant interest(s): Relevant interest by virtue of the entities specified in the Annexure (being related bodies corporate of Westpac Banking Corporation) acquiring The A2 Milk Company Limited shares on behalf of funds managed by the related bodies corporate, or in respect of which the related bodies corporate act as responsible entity.
    For that relevant interest,—
    (a) number held in class: 43,112,062
    (b) percentage held in class: 6.00%
    (c) current registered holder(s): Refer Annexure
    (d) registered holder(s) once transfers are registered: Refer Annexure

For a derivative relevant interest, also—
    (a) type of derivative: Not Applicable
    (b) details of derivative: Not Applicable
    (c) parties to the derivative: Not Applicable
    (d) if the substantial product holder is not a party to the derivative, the nature of the relevant interest in the derivative: Not Applicable

Details of transactions and events giving rise to substantial holding
    Details of the transactions or other events requiring disclosure: Refer Annexure

Additional information
    Address(es) of substantial product holder(s):
    Westpac Banking Corporation, Level 20, Westpac Place, 275 Kent Street, Sydney, NSW 2000, Australia

Advance Asset Management Limited, Level 20, Westpac Place, 275 Kent Street, Sydney NSW 2000
    Asgard Capital Management Limited, Level 20, Westpac Place, 275 Kent Street, Sydney NSW 2000
    BT Funds Management Limited, Level 20, Westpac Place, 275 Kent Street, Sydney NSW 2000
    BT Funds Management No.2 Limited, Level 20, Westpac Place, 275 Kent Street, Sydney NSW 2000
    BT Investment Management (Institutional) Limited, Level 14, Chifley Tower, 2 Chifley Square, Sydney NSW 2000
    BT Investment Management (Fund Services) Limited, Level 14, Chifley Tower, 2 Chifley Square, Sydney NSW 2000
    Westpac RE Limited, Level 20, Westpac Place, 275 Kent Street, Sydney NSW 2000
    JO Hambro Capital Management Limited, Ground Floor, Ryder Court, 14 Ryder Street SW1 Y 6QG London United Kingdom
    Guardian Nominees No. 2 Limited, Level 14, 191 Queen Street, Auckland 1010, New Zealand

BT Funds Management (NZ) Limited, 16 Takutai Square, Auckland 1010, New Zealand

Banned

Hey Left field, go and have a look at the prices Westpac paid for their shares on average, a lot less than the current price, so not really dare devils after all, more crafty I'd say.

Outside thinking.

Exactly Couta and of course the current price is/was a bit 'toppy'.

Me just commenting that some big funds like the stock and have bought in.

(That they have paid more than the average cost of my holding makes me sleep easier too!)

Guru

I sold about 60% of my holding at between $3.18 and $3.24. Needed to take some money off the table, but ready to dive back in if the opportunity arises.....but all is not lost if keeps going.

Investor

Quote Originally Posted by Left field View Post
    Exactly Couta and of course the current price is/was a bit 'toppy'.

Me just commenting that some big funds like the stock and have bought in.

(That they have paid more than the average cost of my holding makes me sleep easier too!)
    Very true lf, big players have access to plenty of insight into retail market sales trends thro' their subscription to likes of IRIS/AZTEC data whose costs run into tens of thousands of dollars per annum. Unfortunately retails investors like us can never be able to subscribe to those due to high fees.

They certainly look into these sort of data and market trends before committing big funds into any stock.

Am expecting some sort of announcement from the management this month either about new product launches or a surprise earning update.

Quote Originally Posted by sb9 View Post
    Very true lf, big players have access to plenty of insight into retail market sales trends thro' their subscription to likes of IRIS/AZTEC data whose costs run into tens of thousands of dollars per annum. Unfortunately retails investors like us can never be able to subscribe to those due to high fees.

They certainly look into these sort of data and market trends before committing big funds into any stock.

Am expecting some sort of announcement from the management this month either about new product launches or a surprise earning update.
    https://www.nzx.com/companies/ATM/announcements/300210

Surprise earnings upgrade update it is!

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post

Probably not a surprise to many, more expected.

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post

Analysts are going to have to have a good look at their numbers. No other way to describe it, this is a stunning upgrade. I'm buying more.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Quote Originally Posted by couta1 View Post
    Probably not a surprise to many, more expected.
    SP action certainly suggests 'insider' action?