sharetrader
Page 629 of 2376 FirstFirst ... 12952957961962562662762862963063163263363967972911291629 ... LastLast
Results 6,281 to 6,290 of 23752

Gosh - this SP got much ahead of itself. As long as it does not break through the MA 50 (and that's a long way to do down) would I not lose sleep because of a slight backdrop ...
    ----
    "Prediction is very difficult, especially about the future" (Niels Bohr)

Every week I wait for a correction to buy and the price keeps going up!!

We know how this works... on queue almost twice a week.

Trailing stops are forced out by intraday overselling.

All those day traders playing with ATM get toyed with by the firms.
    Last edited by hardt; 28-08-2017 at 01:33 PM. Reason: NO CHART :(

Investor

Quote Originally Posted by steveb View Post
    SP now down to $5.60 from close to $6.00 anyone know whats going on?
    A pullback is always expected after such a stellar run since wed last week. Correction/breather/profit taking is healthy sign for long term price movement.
    Needs to consolidate at some stage, can't keep going up in a straight line for too long.

Quote Originally Posted by flyer View Post
    I look at my holding and think I should sell to lock in my profits but it keeps climbing. What to do? It could still be cheap now looking back in 1 months time.
    I made my money by selling too soon. Bernard Baruch
    Read more at: https://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/q...bar161320.html

Banned

I look at my holding and think I should sell to lock in my profits but it keeps climbing. What to do? It could still be cheap now looking back in 1 months time.
    Paper profits are only therhetical, locked in ones are real, which do you prefer?

Sometimes its good to both hold and sell. So you could sell 30% or 50% and lock in some profits. It might make you feel better and take some risk off the table.

Quote Originally Posted by Nasi Goreng View Post
    Sometimes its good to both hold and sell. So you could sell 30% or 50% and lock in some profits. It might make you feel better and take some risk off the table.
    Sold about 15% of my holding 12 months ago at $2.25 to do exactly that, leaving the remaining holding almost at nil cost. Given the massive jump since, I do have the odd sick moment but this is balanced by the main holding doing so well! I just have to remind myself not to be greedy. Despite being far and away my largest holding, I did have some scepticism about the A2 price at that time, hence the sell, but can now only see upside for a fair while yet.

https://www.stuff.co.nz/business/far...s-now-infected

Does anyone know how far away this is from the A2 farms, and what affect it might have ?

Dilettante

I was in ATM from almost the beginning and held through some serious ups and downs and accumulated right throughout. My friend the Beagle even recommended I accept an offer of 60 cents at one stage, which thankfully I didn't :-) Sold all some time ago with a very good return as the money was needed in another lucrative opportunity. Could be argued I sold too soon but the money was put to good work elsewhere. I do however wish I had not sold all of my ATM and based on that would recommend whatever you do, to keep some skin in the game with this one. A great company with a great product and nearly unlimited opportunities. It will all depend on execution and I for one want to see them grow faster outside of China and Australia. I will definitely join the share register again when the time is right for me
    Last edited by iceman; 30-08-2017 at 09:29 AM.