sharetrader
Page 631 of 2376 FirstFirst ... 13153158162162762862963063163263363463564168173111311631 ... LastLast
Results 6,301 to 6,310 of 23754
    Investor

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    Some nutritional information to consume with your morning tea
    https://www.nzx.com/files/attachments/265153.pdf
    Nice read...and pretty much what's been outlined at time of FY results, however FY18 outlook on slide 32 is the key...

Quote Originally Posted by sb9 View Post
    Nice read...and pretty much what's been outlined at time of FY results, however FY18 outlook on slide 32 is the key...

Yes I lapped up slide 32 like a thirsty hound...very satisfying drink it was too. For some strange reason I never get tired of reading phrases like "strong growth"
    Last edited by Beagle; 05-09-2017 at 10:06 AM.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Advanced Member

Bought a small packet of these for the long term hold a couple of weeks ago. I think intolerances toward Lactose, Gluten and other things is hugely on the rise (although many, many, many, people self diagnose these things). This will definitely help A2 sell sell sell.

Outside thinking.

Nice rises in ATM SP recently. Possibly spurred by The Australian reporting that ATM is in a consortium looking at buying assets of the struggling Aus milk producer, Murray Goulburn.

I'm not too enthused by this speculation as I like the flexibility of the ATM business model to work with contractors rather than owning plant. Maybe ATM's partner SML will see this as an opportunity? Interesting times.

Quote Originally Posted by hardt View Post
    Took profits along the way to keep this one weighted under 50% of my portfolio.

Hindsight's a nightmare...
    Ah same with me, and yet I continue to do so.
    Could be the time to sit back and enjoy the ride and see it become a 10x bagger all over again

Investor

Quote Originally Posted by Left field View Post
    Nice rises in ATM SP recently. Possibly spurred by The Australian reporting that ATM is in a consortium looking at buying assets of the struggling Aus milk producer, Murray Goulburn.

I'm not too enthused by this speculation as I like the flexibility of the ATM business model to work with contractors rather than owning plant. Maybe ATM's partner SML will see this as an opportunity? Interesting times.
    Agree lf, I don't like our management going after that failed Murray Goulburn assets/plants...smells bad.

Nice to see some confirmation from posters on Hot Copper that it was just a rumour.

And we're inching close to another magic milestone of $6, onwards and upwards...

Investor

Holy cow..what happened there, strong open on ASX and ATM is past $6 mark, KACHING!!! BOOM

Holy cow..what happened there, strong open on ASX and ATM is past $6 mark, KACHING!!! BOOM
    lol makes up for SUM temporary disappointments elsewhere.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Investor

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    lol makes up for SUM disappointments elsewhere. I like Kaching Boom...need more of that and wish this was my #1 pick not SUM thing else right now but SUM will have their time in the SUN soon enough.
    I see they are doing another investor preso in Hong Kong today and tomorrow following on from they had in London last week.

Must be all those international investors pouring onto this one....

I see they are doing another investor preso in Hong Kong today and tomorrow following on from they had in London last week.

Must be all those international investors pouring onto this one....
    It certainly has momentum !