sharetrader
Page 683 of 2376 FirstFirst ... 18358363367367968068168268368468568668769373378311831683 ... LastLast
Results 6,821 to 6,830 of 23755
    Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    Did you take a double dose of blood pressure tablets today mate I don't know how you stand the volatility with the holding size you have, I have enough trouble with my modest position !
    No blood pressure over here. Sell in morning buy back afternoon, It was worse when sp was at 50c, every time it moved 10c was making or losing 35k. Still in the green 180k, just lost last weeks gains but will get that back soon .

Quote Originally Posted by hardt View Post
    First the All Blacks lose and now this.

Still not down for the month... Just gave my portfolio a 10% haircut - needed some deflating

Bought more at 758... I am inflammable.
    One of the best performers of the day was ATM from 3pm to closing!

Will see if more buying presents itself tomorrow.

Singles day is just around the corner and there is nothing but love in the air for A2 ( visibly so ) from BABA

Motley Fool knows why the price dropped!

https://www.fool.com.au/2017/11/01/w...8-lower-today/
    Why did its shares sink lower?
    With no news out of the company or broker notes to speak of, it is likely that investors have been spooked by a change in substantial holding announced yesterday afternoon.
    According to the announcement, Colonial First State Asset Management has trimmed back its holding in the dairy company from a 6.4% stake to a 5.4% stake.

Banned

With Bellamy's up 2% for the day, the drop in the A2 price today looks very much like your garden variety profit taking, will be interesting to see if the sell off continues or reverses in short order, excuse the pun.

Aspiring to be an Awesome Bear

Quote Originally Posted by couta1 View Post
    With Bellamy's up 2% for the day, the drop in the A2 price today looks very much like your garden variety profit taking, will be interesting to see if the sell off continues or reverses in short order, excuse the pun.
    Did you resist temptation Couta or did you have a wee nibble? I should have stuck to sitting on my hands as I lost half a finger catching that falling knife

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by RupertBear View Post
    Did you resist temptation Couta or did you have a wee nibble? I should have stuck to sitting on my hands as I lost half a finger catching that falling knife
    My irrational side got the better of me, unfortunately I caught the knife a bit early so have a few fingers waiting to be stitched back on. Nothing like making a mistake to keep one humble.

I think we all got a bit of a reality check today.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Quote Originally Posted by couta1 View Post
    My irrational side got the better of me, unfortunately I caught the knife a bit early so have a few fingers waiting to be stitched back on. Nothing like making a mistake to keep one humble.
    If it's any consolation you are not the only one. But fortunately didn't buy many.

Investor

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    I think we all got a bit of a reality check today.
    Wow, what a day it was y'day. Glad was away with other commitments during trading hours from the computer.

Highest volume on ASX for the year 23mln plus shares changed hands. Think its just shake, drop and grab a bargain by the big fellas, I certainly don't think so. Will be interesting to keep an eye on those SSHs that will come through over next few days as to ascertain who's dumping and who's accumulating.

I for one don't think the sell off is done yet, there might further weakness in the lead upto the ASM in couple of weeks time.

Disc - didn't panic and sell any of mine.

Quote Originally Posted by hardt View Post

Singles day is just around the corner and there is nothing but love in the air for A2 ( visibly so ) from BABA
    What is singles day?