sharetrader
Page 695 of 2376 FirstFirst ... 19559564568569169269369469569669769869970574579511951695 ... LastLast
Results 6,941 to 6,950 of 23754

Quote Originally Posted by JeremyALD View Post
    SML is getting absolutely smashed down to 6.50
    Too illiquid .... nowhere to run.

apologies to everyone SMLs freefall is my fault ... i just bought the other day at 785 ... i guess everyone who bought months ago are rushing to cash in before they lose all their gains

Quote Originally Posted by JeremyALD View Post
    SML is getting absolutely smashed down to 6.50
    That's almost 20% in just over a day.

this is cool a love the volitility , did ya know you can short atm in aus
    one step ahead of the herd

CEO, NZ Shareholders Association

my stop losses (second set of them ) were triggered at $8.10 on the way down...still a believer and want to buy back in again...just a case of catching the knife so it doesn't cut my paws off.
    ATM wasn't the only stop loss triggered last week though...a couple of others were also. Watching with cashed-up interest at the moment.

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyTheHorse View Post
    Haven't seen this on the forum for awhile, but always good as a reminder.

Attachment 9271
    Good aye. That would be over a 4 or 6 week period? If it goes to low, then take over offer, then sp jump to 25 dolla

the aussie opening should be worth watching a couple of sellers at A$6.00 trying to mop up,but looks like it might settle at A$6.25

Membaa

Quote Originally Posted by SylvesterCat View Post
    my stop losses (second set of them ) were triggered at $8.10 on the way down...
    Well done you! Not swimming naked, shows the value of stop losses, lock in profits and watch the carnage from the sidelines. Don't be too hasty trying to catch falling knives, wait for the bottom and a confirmed uptick which will come, sometime.

Quote Originally Posted by SylvesterCat View Post
    my stop losses (second set of them ) were triggered at $8.10 on the way down...still a believer and want to buy back in again...just a case of catching the knife so it doesn't cut my paws off.
    ATM wasn't the only stop loss triggered last week though...a couple of others were also. Watching with cashed-up interest at the moment.
    I find rubbing A2 milk into cut / burn't paw pads doesn't heal or soothe them. Too hot in the kitchen for this hound but I have good mates who are still big holders so I hope this works out okay for them and others.
    Last edited by Beagle; 08-11-2017 at 12:36 PM.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

CEO, NZ Shareholders Association

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    I find rubbing A2 milk into cut / burn't paw pads doesn't heal or soothe them. Too hot in the kitchen for this hound but I have good mates who are still big holders so I hope this works out okay for them and others.
    You might be right my four-legged friend. My own paws are actually looking pretty glossy at the moment following my long drink of A2 milk. But the bowl is empty at the moment.
    And you're quite correct, I don't want cut or burnt paw pads...