sharetrader
Page 7 of 2376 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117571075071007 ... LastLast

ATM: prior to the announcement there 604 million shares on issue. They are issuing another 40mill.

Not that bad I suppose. Still there is dilution and inequality among shareholders
    Last edited by noodles; 06-12-2012 at 02:32 PM.

I'm only small investor compared to some investors who post here. I only have 5000 Shares in ATM, but I would have liked the opportunity to buy another $2000 worth at 50 cents.

Quote Originally Posted by turmeric View Post
    Sorry balance, I'm not sure I understand what you don't get (and I have had a few xmas wines so fogive me if I am way off track )?
    The tone I'm getting here, from people a bit disappointed is re. the fact that shares are being offered to basically the rich/connected @ .50 (a big discount to the market price) while the average jo in many cases can't participate in the offering. Regular retail investors are then seeing their current holding being diluted and can't do anything about it. Ive suggested already that maybe this is what A2M needed to do to fast track the uplisting and at the same time raise some capital, but what I'm seeing is some unhappiness from the average retail investor, and I guess a few neutrals as well....
    You have to live with the facts of life that small investors are only thre to get screwed and there is little you can do to change that .... except get Occupy Wall St things happening again

Small shareholders are not in therir thinking

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    You have to live with the facts of life that small investors are only thre to get screwed and there is little you can do to change that .... except get Occupy Wall St things happening again

Small shareholders are not in therir thinking
    I am also not impressed to see my holding being diluted, while I have to agree with Winner69, being a small investor has little clout in matters such as this instance they do want they want to do. But: the CEO / board needs to understand that they need small shareholders on their books, the likes of ATM would not be able to list on the NZX without us.

I also am disappointed that I didn't get the chance to buy more shares. I also am a small shareholder (33,000 shares) but I would happily have bought another 33,000 shares at 50 cents.
    And like others I'm disappointed that the shares were sold at such a huge discount to market value

Quote Originally Posted by tango View Post
    I also am disappointed that I didn't get the chance to buy more shares. I also am a small shareholder (33,000 shares) but I would happily have bought another 33,000 shares at 50 cents.
    And like others I'm disappointed that the shares were sold at such a huge discount to market value
    180m shares siisued and sold at 50 cents.

I have a suspicion that you will get an opportunity to pick up some of them from the flippers at 51 cents in the next week.

Question - will you be there to pick them up on the market?
    Last edited by Balance; 07-12-2012 at 08:16 AM.

Hi Balance,

So do you think the SP is going as low as 0.51c next week? I have no idea to be fair, but that sounds suprisingly low to me?
    Just a feeling that 180m shares issued at 50 cents is a lot and as they went principally to high net worth individuals in big licks, could be some flippers among them.

Guru

Rights issues aren't that hard. Pretty much a template document though there are additional costs involved and does take slightly longer than the 3-4 days this has taken.

The NZX (as a market operator) should try to discourage these discounted placements to the rich to try and encourage the small guys into the market.

The fact is, this is the way it works, us small guys just have to deal with it.
    Free delivery worldwide with Book Depository http://www.bookdepository.co.uk

Well, we are about 20min from finding out I guess...At this stage the opening price will be 60c, but no doubt that will change before open.
    Can see all the flippers now lining up to sell at 55 cents - quick 10% is what they are hooping for.

I am expecting a few to move to 54, then 53 soon

Quote Originally Posted by tango View Post
    Put the 33,000 to buy at 51 cents - you may just get lucky this morning