sharetrader
Page 701 of 2376 FirstFirst ... 20160165169169769869970070170270370470571175180112011701 ... LastLast
Results 7,001 to 7,010 of 23755

Pretty picture on the ASX

Attachment 9273

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by couta1 View Post
    Umm, I'd say both up and down should cover it.
    Yep, just as I thought, bit of euphoria followed by that flat feeling.

Keep taking the euphoria drugs it's on the way back up!

Advanced Member

Last week bought some and they went down...punished.... so sold them and then they went back up...punished... so bought more thinking they were on their way back up then they went down again...punished. Today did nothing... rewarded so far.

Investor

Quote Originally Posted by see weed View Post
    Last week bought some and they went down...punished.... so sold them and then they went back up...punished... so bought more thinking they were on their way back up then they went down again...punished. Today did nothing... rewarded so far.
    Yeah very hard bit tops ad bottoms with this one. Just stick with your target price and go accordingly.

Thought of topping up some this morning but price jumped too fast and was out of my target price range pretty soon. Instead picked up some SML at the open when it was still down a bit.

Banned

This things all over the place, like a ship without a rudder, just random movements wherever the wind and tide take it. Just keep a look out for icebergs.
    Last edited by couta1; 13-11-2017 at 04:07 PM.

I'm still bullish on this thing but the current price action suggests a short-term top. Too many new longs stranded up above $8 will cap it for a while. Buy below $7 if it ever gets there..

Advanced Member

This things all over the place, like a ship without a rudder, just random movements wherever the wind and tide take it. Just keep a look out for icebergs.
    Don't know about the rudder, but this bit of seaweed got caught in the propeller last week. Happier today though, is this the turn heading into AGM. I am expecting a good result carrying on from last year results, maybe $850m+ and div. this year hopefully.

Don't know about the rudder, but this bit of seaweed got caught in the propeller last week. Happier today though, is this the turn heading into AGM. I am expecting a good result carrying on from last year results, maybe $850m+ and div. this year hopefully.
    Hopefully we see a run up to the AGM, results are looking pretty good. I must admit I took a wee beating last week. Was hard to find out best place to jump in and out.

Quote Originally Posted by Clints View Post
    Hopefully we see a run up to the AGM, results are looking pretty good. I must admit I took a wee beating last week. Was hard to find out best place to jump in and out.
    I have been averaging down for the whole of last week... That wasn't nice.... Very tempting to load up some more this morning but I will sit on my hands for now I think. Please DYOR but I think the charts are starting to look positively.