sharetrader
Page 710 of 2376 FirstFirst ... 21061066070070670770870971071171271371472076081012101710 ... LastLast
Results 7,091 to 7,100 of 23754
    Outside thinking.

Agree SB9 I was being a tab conservative with a humble 30 PE..... exciting times to be a holder.
    Last edited by Leftfield; 21-11-2017 at 12:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by sb9 View Post
    Sorry got carried away thinking those numbers are for 3 months but they are for 4 months.

So my revised numbers are Revenue of $850ml and NPAT of $175ml and that gives revised forward EPS of 24c. Based on this my revised price range based on PE of 40-50 is
    $9.60 - $12.00.
    I would expect a hefty re-rate under 40x as the law of large numbers takes hold of their % growth.... whether that is next year or never ( who knows )

Good solid numbers. Shareholders should be happy with that.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Geez... there are some awful questions coming in...These people do not listen at all.

Geoffrey is bright red answering these mongoloids questions about Fresha Valley.
    Last edited by hardt; 21-11-2017 at 12:48 PM.

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Left field View Post
    It's a great meeting and you shouldn't have sold 10k of ATM earlier this morning...... my new projection range for the SP is $NZ8.50 to $NZ12.00

However whether the market agrees will be interesting!
    I didn't sell 10,000 this morning. A bit pi..sed off I didn't go to meeting. Is there any way of getting a video of meeting after it has finished. Not up to all this new tech.

Quote Originally Posted by hardt View Post
    Geez... there are some awful questions coming in...These people do not listen at all.

Geoffrey is bright red answering these mongoloids questions about Fresha Valley.
    Seems unusual , doesnt appear to be any institutions asking questions like normal

Investor

Quote Originally Posted by hardt View Post
    I would expect a hefty re-rate under 40x as the law of large numbers takes hold of their % growth.... whether that is next year or never ( who knows )
    I wouldn't think so....large numbers are part of bigger growth yet to unfold.

One thing quite distinctive I've noticed in Geoff's tone of voice this morning at ASM re the court case with Lion, he sounded extremely positive and bullish that they're going win this case and fight aggressively to achieve that outcome.

Quote Originally Posted by silu View Post
    FYI The AGM can be accessed online here https://www.virtualmeeting.co.nz/register/a2MC17
    Thank you for posting the link Silu, it worked well. It wasn’t on my to-do list today but it was time well spent. My first AGM and it was a virtual one and I didn’t have to worry about parking in central Auckland, much easier. Technology is amazing. I just had to make my own cup of tea afterwards, no virtual cup of tea yet.

Outside thinking.

Quote Originally Posted by see weed View Post
    I didn't sell 10,000 this morning. A bit pi..sed off I didn't go to meeting. Is there any way of getting a video of meeting after it has finished. Not up to all this new tech.
    Glad to hear... my apologies. The original post has now seemingly disappeared, however someone posted they got nervous this morn and sold 10k ATM shares and I mistakingly thought it was you. Apologies and relief.

Check out the ATM website as the video of the meeting may appear there. V impressive.

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Left field View Post
    Glad to hear... my apologies. The original post has now seemingly disappeared, however someone posted they got nervous this morn and sold 10k ATM shares and I mistakingly thought it was you. Apologies and relief.

Check out the ATM website as the video of the meeting may appear there. V impressive.
    Thanks, apology accepted. I did post this morning about half hour after open that someone a bit nervous had sold a bit over 10,000. I deleted it, not wanting to jinx the market, but did sell a little bit this afternoon at 5k profit.