sharetrader
Page 726 of 2376 FirstFirst ... 22662667671672272372472572672772872973073677682612261726 ... LastLast
Results 7,251 to 7,260 of 23752

Quote Originally Posted by moka View Post
    I hope it does not go down to $7. I would be forced to buy because it is a bargain and I am a greedy pig. But I am already too fat, overweight with A2 milk. It will be much more than $7 in a year’s time. It takes courage to be a pig.
    I posted that on 08/11/17 - a month ago when I thought anything below $7 was cheap, and now a month later I think anything below $8 is cheap.
    I did not buy at $7 coz I wasn’t watching the market when it dropped. I did buy some yesterday, although with hindsight I probably should have waited until today because stocks are often cheaper on Friday.
    I have tried to predict from the charts what it is going to do for my own interest. I look at the charts and don’t find them helpful for short term trends. The indicators say the price is going to continue dropping and then price jumps up, and with hindsight I can’t see anything on the chart that would indicate the trend is about to change.

Thank you for the chart Baa Baa. It is easy to see now.
    You are seeing a double top and I am seeing a cup and handle
    So Paper Tiger sees a cup and handle too!
    I think if the downtrend continues the cup with handle is going to become a frying pan with a long handle.

Investor

I think if the downtrend continues the cup with handle is going to become a frying pan with a long handle.
    Well, for what its worth A2M didn't make it to the ASX 100 in the latest rebalance.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by kizame View Post
    Baa_Baa an interesting point though in looking at the charts today,22k shares traded and dropped 5 cents,It would be interesting to know what goes through peoples minds when they decide to buy today or yesterday as an example,with maybe a little bit of support resistance at this level,there is no real reason to purchase right now.Given that it is in a slight downtrend,they would have to be pre-empting any bounce off that s/r level.
    I can tell you what went through my mind this morning when I bought 12k shares at $7.84 average, it bought my average buy price down from $8.28 to $8.19. PS-Theres always a reason to purchase right now if it's reduces your buy in average in a stock that will hit double digits in the not too distant future.
    Last edited by couta1; 08-12-2017 at 11:25 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by sb9 View Post
    Well, for what its worth A2M didn't make it to the ASX 100 in the latest rebalance.
    Next rebalance then and ATM will be listed then on ASX, bye bye NZX.

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    Next rebalance then and ATM will be listed then on ASX, bye bye NZX.
    Notice how ATM now slavishly follows A2M?

ATM NZX shares getting shunted to A2M ASX so matter of time before NZX liquidity becomes bugger all.

Quote Originally Posted by couta1 View Post
    I can tell you what went through my mind this morning when I bought 12k shares at $7.84 average, it bought my average buy price down from $8.28 to $8.19. PS-Theres always a reason to purchase right now if it's reduces your buy in average in a stock that will hit double digits in the not too distant future.
    Nice one couta1, I won't do the same just yet,waiting,waiting,waiting...

I presume its just coincidence there are 20,000 parcels going at 7.92 and then a cent each up to 7.98

Quote Originally Posted by minimoke View Post
    I presume its just coincidence there are 20,000 parcels going at 7.92 and then a cent each up to 7.98
    The ASX and NZX arbitragers are having a field day - that's why.

One way flow of ATM stock from NZX to ASX.
    Last edited by Balance; 08-12-2017 at 02:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    The ASX and NZX arbitragers are having a field day - that's why.

One way flow of ATM stock from NZX to ASX.
    Thanks
    Wondering what it was. Hard to keep up here!