sharetrader
Page 791 of 2376 FirstFirst ... 29169174178178778878979079179279379479580184189112911791 ... LastLast
Results 7,901 to 7,910 of 23755
    Investor

Quote Originally Posted by minimoke View Post
    Hmm - now up to $13.00

Edit. Is this what bots do - now $13.10. Though I see 32,100 went through at $13.06
    (Edit $13.20 - cant keep up!)
    Yes it moves faster, doesn't it....also note BAL is past $20 mark, who would've thought after their dire state of affairs from yester years and they're still waiting for their CFDA approval to come through for their product.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by sb9 View Post
    Yes it moves faster, doesn't it....also note BAL is past $20 mark, who would've thought after their dire state of affairs from yester years and they're still waiting for their CFDA approval to come through for their product.
    Yes a lesson in vision and patience with BAL. Many sold out for large losses when it tanked from around $16 to $3 odd a year or so ago, now look at it fly. PS-Ive learnt that lesson myself with other stocks.

Outside thinking.

ATM presentation to Goldman Sachs in New York Investors conference...... perhaps another reason for today's SP boost?

Here it is

Word's getting out!!

Investor

Quote Originally Posted by Left field View Post
    ATM presentation to Goldman Sachs in New York Investors conference...... perhaps another reason for today's SP boost?

Here it is

Word's getting out!!
    Couple of golden nuggets that got my attention are launch of Pregnancy Nutrition Formula in 2H 18 and this bit..."Board continues to consider appropriate use of the Company's available capital including a review of opportunities to invest directly in blending and canning capability"

They can't be much more direct than that about their interest in invest in upcoming Synlait's plant in Pokeno.

Might see surge past $15 pretty soon, watch the space folks...

As I’ve said a couple times they are doing well wooing US investors ....obviously have a nan on the ground who knows tricks of the trade over there
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Quote Originally Posted by Left field View Post

Here it is

Word's getting out!!
    Very attractive presentation in more ways than one ! Disc: Happy holder.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Been in California last three weeks. I visited a total of seven different Whole Foods, Safeway and Target stores during that time and didn't see a single A2 product in any of them. Tiny random sample but I was a little surprised. Is acceptance not as strong as they say? Or does it just suggest that there is still lots of upside?

Quote Originally Posted by gbogo View Post
    Been in California last three weeks. I visited a total of seven different Whole Foods, Safeway and Target stores during that time and didn't see a single A2 product in any of them. Tiny random sample but I was a little surprised. Is acceptance not as strong as they say? Or does it just suggest that there is still lots of upside?
    That's interesting. Certainly very early days in the USA. They've got a big marketing spend planned this half so hopefully that brings some more exposure, but the US and UK certainly have had slower uptake than China and Australia where the product is selling like hotcakes.

They will need to manage demands with production. No point entering a market and disappointing consumers.

Outside thinking.

Quote Originally Posted by gbogo View Post
    A bit of a concern.... maybe.

However, NZ has the same problem (i.e. A2 v hard to find.) Likewise in Aussie - reports of huge problems in keeping IF stocked in retailers etc.

Maybe it is a sign of demand exceeding supply.... if so, that's a nice problem to have.