sharetrader
Page 792 of 2376 FirstFirst ... 29269274278278878979079179279379479579680284289212921792 ... LastLast
Results 7,911 to 7,920 of 23754
    Banned

Very good article in the Herald this morning on the company, someone who's not a dinosaur like me may be kind enough to attach it here.

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by couta1 View Post
    Very good article in the Herald this morning on the company, someone who's not a dinosaur like me may be kind enough to attach it here.
    http://www.nzherald.co.nz/business/n...ectid=12009169

Quote Originally Posted by couta1 View Post
    http://www.nzherald.co.nz/business/n...ectid=12009169
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

CEO, NZ Shareholders Association

Quote Originally Posted by gbogo View Post
    Been in California last three weeks. I visited a total of seven different Whole Foods, Safeway and Target stores during that time and didn't see a single A2 product in any of them. Tiny random sample but I was a little surprised. Is acceptance not as strong as they say? Or does it just suggest that there is still lots of upside?
    i wouldn't be too bothered about this. The 1/2 year showed a very small exposure at the moment to US and UK (was it revenue of just $16m?) compared to their other markets. That's a drop in the ocean in the US. So it tends to highlight potential to me, enhanced by an increasing marketing effort. The very fact that they did an investor preso in New York yesterday is another indication of potential...

Investor

Very well articulated and beautifully written....

Default The benifets of deep breathing and vision casting

Quote Originally Posted by sb9 View Post
    Agreed.
    I took another very deep breath and tried to cast a vision for where this stock will be in 5 years time.
    Every time I do this I end up topping up some more despite being dead scared I'm paying too much based on (current known fundamentals), I refer to this as an occupational hazard as bean counters are trained to think about historical, known and reasonably foreseeable financial information and vision casting five years ahead does not come naturally, well not for this silly old dog anyway...

Every time I do this I end up being very pleased down the track I did. Despite paying just over $13 this time for a top-up I am pretty sure I will be very pleased in due course that I had the courage to invest further. The basis behind this investment is I am thinking about FY19's earnings and PE when they will have a full year access to the doubling of supply from Synlait's drying and canning facilities which they commissioned in Nov 2017. I think the FY19 PE is in the mid - late 20's range and with ongoing strong growth prospects this stock even at the current price still represents an outstanding opportunity to build wealth over the long term.
    Last edited by Beagle; 09-03-2018 at 10:28 AM.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Quote Originally Posted by sb9 View Post
    Yes Jamie did a good job, no doubt encouraged by the A2 person charged with raising the profile of A2 in the investment world

That person doing a great job

No matter how fantastic A2 is the more exposure it gets the more ‘fantasticer’ it becomes

That US presentation was a huge coup

Hope there is no ulterior motive in trying to seduce somebody to take them over.
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Really hope it isn't taken over before it gets into its stride properly.
    The legendary KW thinks this could be another Danone in 5-10 years time.
    http://www.4-traders.com/DANONE-4634...de&mots=Danone
    For those that don't know Danone is nearly 67 Euro's a share or about $115 Kiwi a share. This tired hound might be tempted to retire early if that happened
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

I would say Winston will not let that happenKiwi will not let that happen

Guru

I like this quote:

"They are selling a real product, to real customers, for real dollars," Lister says.