sharetrader
Page 793 of 2376 FirstFirst ... 29369374378378979079179279379479579679780384389312931793 ... LastLast
Results 7,921 to 7,930 of 23752

Just not in California... yet

I’ve been following the US Facebook page for a few years and they are definitely getting more likes on their posts but a lot of the people on Facebook posts don’t get it.

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Nasi Goreng View Post
    Just not in California... yet

I’ve been following the US Facebook page for a few years and they are definitely getting more likes on their posts but a lot of the people on Facebook posts don’t get it.
    What I like is that they are engaging with their customers. Too many companies just spam the timeline with their PR.

I'm still buying at this price of $13 as I'm getting already scared about my paper profits on it. I have to somehow even it up or returned it to the Market Let's all enjoy the ride guys.

Looking forward to when Mad Money's Jim Cramer on CNBC gives A2 a plug

That'll be a good day

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    Looking forward to when Mad Money's Jim Cramer on CNBC gives A2 a plug

That'll be a good day
    Yeap that will be a good day but the best day will be if ATM gets included in the MSCI index, next announcement date 14 May. Won't it be a real shame if all those index tracker funds worth Trillions of dollars have to buy a stake in ATM... Be a really "disappointing" day that one
    Last edited by Beagle; 09-03-2018 at 01:48 PM.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    Yeap that will be a good day but the best day will be if ATM gets included in the MSCI index, next announcement date 14 May. Won't it be a real shame if all those index tracker funds worth Trillions of dollars have to buy a stake in ATM... Be a really "disappointing" day that one
    Trillions ...now you’re talking
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    Trillions ...now you’re talking
    https://blog.craigsip.com/nz-reporti...winners-losers
    Craigs reckon they're on track to do nearly $300m this year..wouldn't surprise me if they did. (That would be 41 cps and put them directly in line with BAL consensus earnings for 2018). BAL last traded at just over $A20.50 today...a sign of where ATM might be at later this year ?...you folks be the judge but I for one wouldn't be surprised. Remember you read it here first ! The hound currently close to leading the ST competition is picking $20 by year end or even before !!
    SUM other company impressed them too.
    Disc: Own both ATM and SUM with heavily overweight positions, topped up with SUM more of each today.
    Last edited by Beagle; 09-03-2018 at 04:30 PM.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    https://blog.craigsip.com/nz-reporti...winners-losers
    Craigs reckon they're on track to do nearly $300m this year..wouldn't surprise me if they did. (That would be 41 cps and put them directly in line with BAL consensus earnings for 2018). BAL last traded at just over $A20.50 today...a sign of where ATM might be at later this year ?...you folks be the judge but I for one wouldn't be surprised. Remember you read it here first ! The hound currently close to leading the ST competition is picking $20 by year end or even before !!
    SUM other company impressed them too.
    Disc: Own both ATM and SUM with heavily overweight positions, topped up with SUM more of each today.
    I think they mean EBIT of 300m for FY18.

I think the SP is about fair at the moment. They need to start building sales momentum in US and UK for it to be worth more. I've picked up some more recently, happy to hold for the long term.

Quote Originally Posted by hardt View Post
    I think they mean EBIT of 300m for FY18.
    Not so sure about that. Initial modelling I did showed as high as 37 cps is quite possible. I think infant formula sales this half now that a ready supply is finally available is going to blow some people's expectations right out of the water.