sharetrader
Page 794 of 2376 FirstFirst ... 29469474478479079179279379479579679779880484489412941794 ... LastLast
Results 7,931 to 7,940 of 23754
    Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    https://blog.craigsip.com/nz-reporti...winners-losers
    Craigs reckon they're on track to do nearly $300m this year..wouldn't surprise me if they did. (That would be 41 cps and put them directly in line with BAL consensus earnings for 2018). BAL last traded at just over $A20.50 today...a sign of where ATM might be at later this year ?...you folks be the judge but I for one wouldn't be surprised. Remember you read it here first ! The hound currently close to leading the ST competition is picking $20 by year end or even before !!
    SUM other company impressed them too.
    Disc: Own both ATM and SUM with heavily overweight positions, topped up with SUM more of each today.
    Okay, I'll join the hounds ramp, $20 by year end it is(Hopefully not in the form of a takeover offer)

They might get to $25 if we're both holding a lucky year of the dog gold coin mate...get it quick before all the special lucky dog ones sell out
    http://www.equity.co.nz/files/PsiMet%20Gold%20File.pdf Pamp 1 oz 999.9 lunar series dog...how could you go wrong
    $25 impossible some might say ? Well they more than quadrupled from $2.99 on 31 March 2017 this financial year so its not beyond the bounds of possibility at all that they could more than double by Christmas.
    Last edited by Beagle; 09-03-2018 at 08:32 PM.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Banned

They might get to $25 if we're both holding a lucky year of the dog gold coin mate...get it quick before all the special lucky dog ones sell out
    http://www.equity.co.nz/files/PsiMet%20Gold%20File.pdf Pamp 1 oz 999.9 lunar series dog...how could you go wrong
    $25 impossible some might say ? Well they more than quadrupled from $2.99 on 31 March 2017 this financial year so its not beyond the bounds of possibility at all that they could more than double by Christmas.
    Does that price promise come with a set of steak knives and a bottle of Amway dish drops.

Quote Originally Posted by couta1 View Post
    Does that price promise come with a set of steak knives and a bottle of Amway dish drops.
    LOL I hear ya mate...shall try and curb my enthusiasm a bit as we're in for the long haul and quite apart from that this hound wants to get his snout into more so probably best if the shares don't hit $20 in the next wee while
    Thanks for the link https://www.stuff.co.nz/business/102...n-christchurch
    Last edited by Beagle; 11-03-2018 at 11:04 AM.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Guru

Up UP and away again today !!

Quote Originally Posted by whatsup View Post
    Up UP and away again today !!
    Hasn't topped its 12 month high of $14.62. Will be happy to see a new high at some stage but no complaints so far.

Guru

up UP and away again today nearly $14 bucks !!

I topped up even more at the open today at $13.40, now makes up 20% of my portfolio...well it did at $13.40, now more, which is really going out on a limb for a fairly conservative investor.

Outside thinking.

I topped up even more at the open today at $13.40, now makes up 20% of my portfolio...well it did at $13.40, now more, which is really going out on a limb for a fairly conservative investor.
    Good on you Beagle.... feel the fear and just do it!
    (Disc ATM over 60% of my portfolio!)

Advanced Member

Reminds me of a line in Billions which went along the line of "If you're sitting on a monster you better ride it hard".